Any TGC 1 (XBox 1 DL) to TGC 2 (XBox 1 disc) transition problems anticipated?

• 2 Replies

Ronald Duck

« on: June 08, 2017, 11:22:43 AM »
After getting TGC 1 on my Xbox One via download, I've pre-ordered TGC 2 on Amazon.  What transition problems (if any) can I expect to have when the new TGC arrives and I install it?  For example, will my unpublished, in-progress courses in TGC 1 be automatically available for further development with the advanced tools?  Is there anything I need to do with the current version so that the changeover will go smoothly?  More generally (and sorry if this is a stupid question), can I (or will I have to) delete TGC 1 from my hard drive?   What would happen if I did so?  Thanks in advance.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 11:32:59 AM »
The transition should be smooth.  Your TGC1 courses will be available to pull them into TGC2.  You can work on your courses before then publishing them into TGC2.  In fact I would encourage everyone to test and look over their TGC1 course before publishing it into TGC2.

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 12:35:44 PM »
I read somewhere that you will have to publish TGC1 to have it on TGC2 but I'd wait till release and see cause I could've completely misinterpreted what was meant.

space-cash