My mistake

• 6 Replies

The Big Eye

« on: June 28, 2017, 10:49:50 AM »
I accidentally published the same course twice.  I show the same course twice in the Published section.  Can I delete one of them since they are the same course?

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 11:14:32 AM »
I don't think you can delete published.  At least it's not an option "yet" and wasn't an option in the prior game.

Maybe they have a support request option (not sure how to do that)

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:06:55 PM »
Unfortunately there isn't a way to delete courses.

The Big Eye

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 03:16:22 PM »
Thank you for the feedback.

Another question I have is can I, as I did in TGC, play a guest off line so that I can open the course in the course creator/editor easily, make changes and then continue to play it with a guest off line?

I have not found a way to do that with TGC2.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 04:57:31 PM »
You were playtesting your work in progress with a guest?  Or you went offline at the main menu and played that way?  To be honest, I didn't even know you could do that in TGC1.   :)

The Big Eye

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 05:05:57 PM »
I went off line on the main menu and played the course with a guest using a different controller.

That is a good feature because if I wanted to make a change, such as alter the slope or whatever, I could use the Greg Norman creator, make what ever change I wanted then play the course.

I had no reason to need to publish courses as I could play them, edit them, etc. while remaining off line.

In the new game I see no way to play a game with a guest using a controller without publishing first.  That isn't good since I can't make changes, edits to the course.  Apparently, when it is published, it is published for good.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 05:12:12 PM »
I see what you mean.  I don't see a way to go offline in TGC2 so you could do the same thing that you did in TGC1.

space-cash