Are you Kidding me ?

• 38 Replies

nine

« on: July 01, 2017, 12:01:11 PM »
Nothing is fixed !Now cant even invite friends to course.....send notification they get nothing.

What a DISAPPOINTMENT THIS GAME AND DEVS ARE.

Question>>>>> WHO passed this pile of crap thinking it was ready for release ? he or she needs to find another Job.

FIX IT

Negan

nine

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 12:06:08 PM »
Better yet give me a full refund....The Devs do not deserve my Money.

They will be gone by summer Anyways.

Negan

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:45:01 PM »
If you are actively seeking a refund, you should turn to the publisher of the game, not the developers. And posting through forums is probably not an effective way to reach the right people. I believe that publishers are required to put contact details together with the game.

If you are just overreacting and crying about refunds to get attention I suggest to do something more constructive with your day.

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »
Nothing is fixed !Now cant even invite friends to course.....send notification they get nothing.

What a DISAPPOINTMENT THIS GAME AND DEVS ARE.

Question>>>>> WHO passed this pile of crap thinking it was ready for release ? he or she needs to find another Job.

FIX IT

Negan
Not sure what system you are on but I certainly can tell you it is easy as pie for a friend to join your game with no invite necessary.  Quiet enjoying it frankly.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:52:31 PM »
you too must be Delusional ,Lets hear it from you ...Game works Great Right ?

Blow me.

That was none of the above two options. You'd better crawl back into the trailer park you came from and let the grown ups carry on.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 02:14:19 PM »
In before deletion.

RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

fljon

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »
you too must be Delusional ,Lets hear it from you ...Game works Great Right ?

Blow me.

Lol.... working great for me!

It's a shame you're having such a miserable day…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

platypus409

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 03:19:00 PM »
To answer the question of your topic, yes we are kidding you. Everyone is in on the big joke except for you Negan. We all thought it'd be funny to make the game unplayable for you during the first week of release. Come Tuesday the game will work as advertised. This was a test of your patience and personality. Unfortunately you failed.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 03:46:27 PM »
To answer the question of your topic, yes we are kidding you. Everyone is in on the big joke except for you Negan. We all thought it'd be funny to make the game unplayable for you during the first week of release. Come Tuesday the game will work as advertised. This was a test of your patience and personality. Unfortunately you failed.

Well played, sir.

SigMike02

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »
Wow..people and their over reactions. Give it some time, things will get worked out. I'm still playing the game, even with all the issues.

HedCase

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 04:37:52 PM »
Wow..people and their over reactions. Give it some time, things will get worked out. I'm still playing the game, even with all the issues.

Whilst his comments were a bit OTT, i can feel his pain.

The problem nowadays is that publishers are forever pushing developers to release games early. Because publisher are only interested in getting our money.

I don't know what the answer is, but i do know that it is becoming the norm to release a game early and fix it with patches. Which is a crying shame :(

I have noticed improvements (thanks Devs) but there still seems a way to go. just need some patience, I guess.

Also whats needed is a manual coz I've had to post a few times asking for help on things that aren't explained very well lol.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »
Running smooth as glass for me. This is even on my second set up I have upstairs with the old Xbox one , older 1080 tv and wifi. Having a blast. Broke par for first time with no aids too!

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

SigMike02

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »

Whilst his comments were a bit OTT, i can feel his pain.

The problem nowadays is that publishers are forever pushing developers to release games early. Because publisher are only interested in getting our money.

I don't know what the answer is, but i do know that it is becoming the norm to release a game early and fix it with patches. Which is a crying shame :(

I have noticed improvements (thanks Devs) but there still seems a way to go. just need some patience, I guess.

Also whats needed is a manual coz I've had to post a few times asking for help on things that aren't explained very well lol.

I agree with you actually. Trust me, I've had my issues with the game. But to repeatedly come on here and bash this game every second gets old to see and read.

SigMike02

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 10:30:48 PM »
Running smooth as glass for me. This is even on my second set up I have upstairs with the old Xbox one , older 1080 tv and wifi. Having a blast. Broke par for first time with no aids too!

Good to hear man.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 12:23:37 AM »
I did have one crash but that is it. The only other thing is my putter lags here and there. I might just be lucky . I do feel bad for people that can't play . It will get better though.

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

space-cash