Golf Club 2 UNPLAYABLE on XBOX1

• 21 Replies

xboxgolfer

« on: July 15, 2017, 07:07:14 AM »
In GolfCLub2..There is NO CONTROL of the cloub any more...you can take several shots of the tee and they al go diferrent distance...for no reason whatsoever ball goes into 45 degree slice or hook...FLOP does not work of the hard ground or sand..it can take 5 or 6 shots to get anywhere...no control of the potting...ball turns in semicircle on the 6 inch pot ..WHATA F..k is wrong here... :-\
CAN WE PLEASE GET CONTROLS PATCH from GolfClub1 IN GolfClub2 so we can actually use Golf Club2 WE PAID MONEY FOR...I Don't think ITS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR...!!! >:( :( >:(

xboxgolfer

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 07:14:36 AM »
PS..no control of the game PLAYING OFFLINE...this is got nothing to do with servers or connections....
      would be nice if someone actually tested GC2 on XBOX before it was sold.....

leslie.sangster

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »
In GolfCLub2..There is NO CONTROL of the cloub any more...you can take several shots of the tee and they al go diferrent distance...for no reason whatsoever ball goes into 45 degree slice or hook...FLOP does not work of the hard ground or sand..it can take 5 or 6 shots to get anywhere...no control of the potting...ball turns in semicircle on the 6 inch pot ..WHATA F..k is wrong here... :-\
CAN WE PLEASE GET CONTROLS PATCH from GolfClub1 IN GolfClub2 so we can actually use Golf Club2 WE PAID MONEY FOR...I Don't think ITS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR...!!! >:( :( >:(
If you get the tempo right the distances and the wild shots left and right will,sort themselves out as long as your in the cone. I agree with the chipping and flop shots not having a lot of control especially anything under 10yds with the flop. Putting feels fine to me on Xbox except for steep downhill putts that run way to much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProtoNC

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »
Xboxgolfer, controls for Xbox work just fine. If you are having issues it's either your controller or you.  How old is your controller, has it been abused, does it look like the stick is centered or off to one side.......?  Try calibrating it on your pc, connect with cable, type in joy.cpl, and play around with it. I noticed my old controller gets stuck slightly to the left, so I don't use it for golf.  Google it....  If its not the controller, go to the driving range and practice all 3 different club types, dont start at tour. 

Good luck.

XB1: ProtoNC
Steam: ProtoNC

HitItLong

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 09:15:04 AM »

Go to the driving range and do some practise, and stick with standard clubs until you are ready to move up a level, don't blame the game for your inadequacies.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

xboxgolfer

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 12:32:40 AM »
REPLAY to my member friend..HitItLong...
controller  on xbox 1 works perfectly on Golf Club 1...and allways has...
I have played hundreds of games and still playing Golf Club 1 on xbox1...without any problem whatsoever...!
Controller is not a problem....changes in software made in Golf Club 2...are the problem...
it was not tested properly...and that is the fact....!

ProtoNC

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 12:36:32 AM »
Sorry, will have to disagree.  Good luck.

XB1: ProtoNC
Steam: ProtoNC

xboxgolfer

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 12:38:43 AM »
some courses I made if you like ...

Paschal mountain high ball
Paschal rock island ball
Paschal frozen ball
Paschal hillside ball
Paschal hidden temple ball

HitItLong

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 12:54:12 AM »
REPLAY to my member friend..HitItLong...
controller  on xbox 1 works perfectly on Golf Club 1...and allways has...
I have played hundreds of games and still playing Golf Club 1 on xbox1...without any problem whatsoever...!
Controller is not a problem....changes in software made in Golf Club 2...are the problem...
it was not tested properly...and that is the fact....!

The game was made harder with tempo added to the swing and it is now more important to move the thumbstick as straight as possible to keep the line in side the red cone, miss cone or miss the correct (perfect/perfect tempo) and you will be punished with hooks and slices.

TGC1 was a walk in the park, Stevie Wonder could hit every fairway in that game.

The game is clearly to hard for you to master on tour clubs, go back to standard clubs and practise. Don't blame the code because of your lack of ability.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

THERAYaka

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 02:15:05 AM »
I play on Xbox One as well, the only putting problem I have is that sometimes the putt will all of a sudden shoot to the right accompanied by the screen shifting to the right as well. I haven't had any problems with chipping or flop shots and actually prefer the ball physics in this game when compared to TGC1.
Now about that swing...I've been playing tour clubs exclusively since getting the game on Day 1 and initially the shots went everywhere. Today I played about 3 rounds and it was UNCANNY...it's like my character leveled up...I shot each of these 3 rounds at -5 or better and I honestly couldn't tell you what I did differently than before. I'm actually scared to play tomorrow because the inconsistent swing might come back. Just stick with it and good luck. THERAYaka add me on Xbox.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

MANINBLACK7

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 10:56:31 AM »
All the people who keep going on about tempo etc are talking 🍌 This game on my xbox one s is so unplayable its a joke!!! Why dont you study my data on my games for the last week. I even got a brand new official controller and that was worse. They released TGC one when it was flawed and they've. done the same again. Conned me out of £30 and im not a happy bunny.

Coggin66

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »
There are definitely issues on the XB1 but it is not unplayable.

From experience, the newer the controller the better, especially for the short game.

If you are having problems, swallow your pride and go back to the Standard clubs and work your way back up. TGC1 was a hard game for newcomers and this one is tougher.  I had nearly 1,000 hours in TGC1 and jumped straight into Tour Clubs with the same controller. Big mistake. I went back to Standard bought a new controller and could hit dead straight P-P everytime just like TGC1. I'm back on Player and working my way back to Tour.

If you find it unplayable on Standard then you might have cause to complain ... but that would make you worse than my 11 year old who would not play TGC1 but played TGC2 just fine on Standard. ::)
My PGA 2K21 courses:
Mt Honey Botanic Gardens
The Fingers Escarpment
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Kentash Bay
Propellor Island Archipelago

XB1: Coggin66
President of XB1 Seniors society

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 07:41:57 PM »
There are alot of issues on xbox with this game but I am not seeing any issues in playing. Im playing with tour clubs standard xb1 controller and shooting under par consistantly.

BudPuck63

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 11:05:19 PM »
I have read this posting before posting about my controller issues. I fully agree something is definitely wrong with this game!!

philby85

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 03:41:38 AM »
Using anew bluetooth xbox 1 S controller I am having no issues at all. Using an older well used controller is my difficult due to the looseness of the stick from age. The game plays fine for me and I am enjoying it.

space-cash