a quick video of me hitting straight

• 17 Replies

thegamblinggamer

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
The game/swing is not hard enough to worry about anyway, straight versus anywhere else in the cone well there is not enough difference to worry about. The game was designed to make bad players look good, that is why most of us play it.

With Tour Clubs that is simply not the case. You can hit a drive inside the cone and still miss the fairway. And when you are in the rough you are shot.
Yes Frank, not sure what game Ledbelly is playing but on TOUR clubs even a small shank inside the cone will take it off target

flamingoboot76

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 09:45:28 AM »
fishy, i switch back and forth between tour and player, i struggle very badly playing tour clubs, not sure if you see my scores on the societies, i struggle just like anyone else.. when i play on player i can shoot ungodly numbers, when i play o9n tour i hit the fairway 50% of the time... anyone is welcome to watch me and come join a round.. yes i use a 3rd party controller, does it look like im lying and hiding from you cry babies

btw that guy up there is fishy, and he has harassed me for a week now and came in my party calling me names and using foul language, causing an argument with my friend getting him upset... it turned into a swearing match.... i suggest leaving me alone please 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:47:26 AM by flamingoboot76 »
astrophotographer

thegamblinggamer

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 10:08:13 AM »
Hahahahahaha what a great guy you are Mr Boot the violins are out for you my lad

space-cash