Paradise Falls Golf Resort (HB 9 Hole Par 3 Entry)

• 9 Replies

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« on: January 09, 2018, 08:15:41 PM »
Here it is! My entry for the HB studios 9 hole Par 3 design contest. Please give the course some plays and give me feedback on what you think because this is my first course! Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:18:15 PM by burton31cat »

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »
impressive 1st course Burton i hope you have picked up the designing Bug (don't think there's a cure for it),Had to take a pic of the waterfall on nine,1st course impressive work just had trouble on console with the putting on 1st and 2nd hole due to the lighting shade and light but really enjoyed.

issue i have on console with putting,don't hear many complain about it i wonder if its my setting at times

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
impressive 1st course Burton i hope you have picked up the designing Bug (don't think there's a cure for it),Had to take a pic of the waterfall on nine,1st course impressive work just had trouble on console with the putting on 1st and 2nd hole due to the lighting shade and light but really enjoyed.

issue i have on console with putting,don't hear many complain about it i wonder if its my setting at times

Appreciate the kind words Yelz and thanks for giving it a go!  This was 3 days of designing between 25-30 hours of tinkering.

SMIFFYLFC79

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 04:06:19 AM »
Have to agree with yeltz, a very impressive 1st course Tim, i have upmost respect to anyone who designs a course, found it difficult myself.

Thoroughly enjoyed my play through, -2 with a silly bogey.

Did not seem to see and issues with the course, putts were/could be tricky, but i like that challenge.

Hope the course serves u well in the competition buddy, good luck.  :)   

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 07:41:28 AM »
Have to agree with yeltz, a very impressive 1st course Tim, i have upmost respect to anyone who designs a course, found it difficult myself.

Thoroughly enjoyed my play through, -2 with a silly bogey.

Did not seem to see and issues with the course, putts were/could be tricky, but i like that challenge.

Hope the course serves u well in the competition buddy, good luck.  :)   

Appreciate the kind words Andi and thanks for the play!

superace33

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 09:22:54 AM »
Played your course last night and thought it was very impressive for someone who never designs courses! Very cool atmosphere in the tropical jungle setting. Decently tough course too, I struggle with elevated par 3's lol. Like others have said the waterfall at the end is awesome and well worth the play just to see those last two holes. Great job! I'm hoping to be releasing my entry in the next week or so.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »
Played your course last night and thought it was very impressive for someone who never designs courses! Very cool atmosphere in the tropical jungle setting. Decently tough course too, I struggle with elevated par 3's lol. Like others have said the waterfall at the end is awesome and well worth the play just to see those last two holes. Great job! I'm hoping to be releasing my entry in the next week or so.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Appreciate the playthrough Jordan. Glad you enjoyed it!

DuskyNewt065757

• Why Golf? All the other 4 letter words were taken
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 11:50:21 PM »
Wow! Very beautiful course. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it today. Waterfalls were spectacular. Hope you do well in the contest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dusky
my Courses - 2K21

Palm Prince Isle
Swift Run Reservoir (H'cap'd)
Red Tail Run
Pamlico Point GC
Nags Head Golf Links
Mauch Chunk Creek
Old Downtown Club

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 08:38:26 AM »
Wow! Very beautiful course. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it today. Waterfalls were spectacular. Hope you do well in the contest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for giving it a go and really glad you enjoyed it!

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »
This has about 60-70 plays and a 3 1/2 star rating on PS4. Give it a go if you can. Thanks!  :)

space-cash