Reviewing Courses On YouTube

• 145 Replies

Early-1981

• Check out my TGC videos. Bring on TGC2019
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2018, 06:21:16 PM »
I saw  you did my "Hyperion" track a while back. It was a nice review! I like your style.

I know you like to do lesser known tracks but if you ever want to hit mine up have at it. They are listed in my signature. :) Keep up the good work bub.

Thank you pal. I will certainly get round to reviewing another one of your courses.

VctryLnSprts

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2018, 03:50:58 AM »
My latest design is published... The Chastener. I’ll be interested to watch your review!

As you know from Devon Quarry Country Club (Tour) and The Club at Ravenswood, I like to put a story to my designs. The background for this one is over in the completed courses area.

Thanks Early!

Pablo

• From time to time, I sink a putt.
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2018, 06:14:50 AM »
Hey pal, have a couple of newly released courses, Gauchos de la Quebrada and Renaissance Country Club. Feel free to play them if you wish, I really like your reviews
On PS4: Pahblete

TGC 2 Courses:
Petrichor Golf
The Club at Ironhorse
Links del Pinet
The Club at San Agustin (9 holes)
Gauchos de la Quebrada
Renaissance Country Club
TGC1 ported courses:
Golf de la Vallee des Fougeres
The Ancestral Club
Dunas del Pinet
Dehesas Pristinas
TGC1 Courses:
Long time ago

Reebdoog

• GroupMember
  • needs new clubs...
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2018, 11:46:46 AM »
thanks for playing Einstakt Foss buddy.

Glad you had a good time. Play it again sometime and check out some different angles of approach for flatter lies or better access to the pin. Sorry you had trouble on 13 as that 2nd shot can be quite fun.

If you want to try another one head over to Old Tom's Ferry. Different course entirely.
Olafsen Skerries
Turu Wero
Warrior Ridge
Hyperion Fields
Old Tom's Ferry
Einstakt Foss Golfklubb
The Sonoma Sands Golf Club
Bandit Ridge
Bridges at Paradise Cove
Fenyard Keep
Edenvale (Major and Members)

DAM stuff:
Ardoilean
Silver City Beach Club

GForce41

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2018, 08:11:47 AM »
Just watched Cranberry video, looks like a gem. Liked the ghosts...have you ever thought of playing a match against the designer?

Highly recommend Arctic Fury's "Cranberry" above Early-1981

Check out my latest showcase video for The Maghreb Imperial ........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPlbHZyUxA&t

Cheers & keep up the good work.
Cheers pal. I appreciate the recommendations guys
GForce41

My Courses:
Taconic State Park - Red
Hollyberry Hill - 18H
Penobscot Bay GC 2K21
Blue Stream Valley Club
Winter Harbor Golf Links
The Rawhide at Santa Ynez

jeremyholme@btinternet.com

« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2018, 09:37:11 AM »
Just watched Cranberry video, looks like a gem. Liked the ghosts...have you ever thought of playing a match against the designer?

Check out my latest showcase video for The Maghreb Imperial ........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPlbHZyUxA&t

He's a much better player than I am so playing me on any of my creations would be a one sided affair!
Reculver Heritage, Winchelsea Saxon Downs Wessex Heath Power Station White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland

GForce41

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2018, 07:59:00 PM »

He's a much better player than I am so playing me on any of my creations would be a one sided affair!

Ha, me too! Someone out there should be able give him a run..."The Early Challenge Cup" anyone???  :D
GForce41

My Courses:
Taconic State Park - Red
Hollyberry Hill - 18H
Penobscot Bay GC 2K21
Blue Stream Valley Club
Winter Harbor Golf Links
The Rawhide at Santa Ynez

Early-1981

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2018, 01:08:50 PM »
Hey guys thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate the suggestions. I've actually got a new series starting tonight where its called challenge the creator so stay tuned for that ❤

Early-1981

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2018, 03:24:11 AM »
Start of new series Challenge The Creator episode 1 https://youtu.be/l_F9g3sIBiw If you would like yourself and your course to feature on the channel please get in touch. Cheers

JOE golfer G

• 4 Handicap Golfer
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2018, 09:22:02 AM »
Excellent new series, excellent video and commentary, and I'm honored to be the first designer to be featured in this great series. 👍

jeremyholme@btinternet.com

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2018, 09:36:45 AM »
Excellent new series, excellent video and commentary, and I'm honored to be the first designer to be featured in this great series. 👍

Excellent course there Joe!
Reculver Heritage, Winchelsea Saxon Downs Wessex Heath Power Station White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland

JOE golfer G

• 4 Handicap Golfer
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2018, 10:18:52 AM »

Excellent course there Joe!
Thank you very much

Hootbleet

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2018, 02:00:31 PM »
If you enjoy links golf then take a look at either of my 2 St Bedes courses. The high course probably plays a little easier than the low course, but both can be a challenge if the wind picks up.

Early-1981

« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2018, 08:41:45 AM »
Hey guys please feel free to check out my Saturday morning live stream where I play The Low Course At St Bedes and The Silverback - Congo. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ni3qZeLUZo&t=1548s

Hootbleet

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »
Appreciate the playthrough of my course fella and I'm glad you enjoyed it, shame the putting gods were against you though. In my defence of the pin position on #13, there were and still are no yellow grid lines so close to the pin on the xbox. I think there's a very fine line when publishing these courses and it doesn't always show up on each system.

space-cash