A seriously under rated designer (in my opinion).

• 2 Replies

SANCHEZCFC

« on: March 16, 2018, 01:35:28 PM »
gerard. This designer is seriously underrated in my humble opinion.I know all his courses are fantasy but that does not take away from how creative he is. He makes all his courses with 3 tees standard,player & tour so there is something there for all skill types. Just play the 1 for your clubs & U will have fun.

Stan Solo

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 03:07:41 PM »
I knew him before he become famous         ;)

jeffbdvs

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:31:36 PM »
Are you recycling your hole designs and just putting them in new environments, maybe in a different order?  I played a hole in Rustic Homestead that looked an awful lot like a hole in Rustic Mine Co, with the same bunkering and sculpting.  I'd give you the hole numbers but I can't remember them. 

This is not a real criticism, it was just an "a-ha" moment when playing that made me curious.  A lot of the fun of your courses are the different environments and getting to find new things you've hidden here and there.  For example, I loved the rattlesnake in the bunker at the first hole in Mine Co. (I only spotted it during my round because I'd seen Jimgem's video and he mentioned something about a rattlesnake.)

How did I make a twelve on a par five hole? It's simple - I missed a four foot putt for an eleven.
 - Arnold Palmer

space-cash