Welcome to Casuals Golf Club & Casuals Premier League | PGA 19/2K21/23 Journal

• 2351 Replies

Chelsea Saint

• Casuals Golf TV | Great Courses - In An Instant!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 08:30:13 AM »
TGC 2019 - FIRST FIVE

It's imminent and pretty darn exciting. And here's the first 5 things I'll be doing!

1 - Setup Casuals Golf Club

2 - Intense sesh checking out the new wealth of management parameters in Society mode.

3 - Check out available courses for inclusion in first phase of CGC events - and setup said 1D 18H warmup events. First warmup will be day after release probably Wednesday 29 August.

4 - Setup player.

5. Have a few quick nines.

Well that's moi. What about you guys?

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2018, 08:59:30 AM »
SKINT!

Hearing you start off with zero cash in the new game. So we'll be starting off with low membership and tournament entry fees. That's until we establish how quickly funds can be accrued. Really want to get us to max Society level sharp, so hopefully it isn't too difficult to gain coins.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:41:16 PM by Chelsea Saint »

Kevin1305

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2018, 10:35:02 AM »
TGC 2019 - FIRST FIVE

It's imminent and pretty darn exciting. And here's the first 5 things I'll be doing!

1 - Setup Casuals Golf Club

2 - Intense sesh checking out the new wealth of management parameters in Society mode.

3 - Check out available courses for inclusion in first phase of CGC events - and setup said 1D 18H warmup events. First warmup will be day after release probably Wednesday 29 August.

4 - Setup player.

5. Have a few quick nines.

Well that's moi. What about you guys?
Can't wait to be honest , have to say my first port of call will be career mode and sign up for CGS. Then check out clubs and wardrobe.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jeremyholme@btinternet.com

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
Port over a course and see what it looks like, what needs to be tweaked and what new toys are available.
West Country, Reculver Heritage, Winchelsea Saxon Downs Wessex Heath Power Station White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland

Matt43

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM »
Will port over my courses. Obviously join casuals and start designing my course. Won’t be joining TGCT this time. Most of my time will be spent in designer, casuals and career mode if it’s good enough.
And preparation for new game i wiped the hard drive on my pc mainly because it crashed and wouldn’t boot up. Now it’s like a new one. Been told it’s fine for Tgc.
This is my system.

Intel  i5 4460 3.2ghz
Geforce Gtx 960
16gb ram
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:38:52 PM by Matt43 »

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2018, 01:17:50 PM »
My first course will be a new original release that’s already done. Kind of like Flatrock Golf Course except a lot better.

Can't wait to see this! Any chance of a few exclusive pre release pics Arctic? ;D

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 07:28:03 AM »
Speaking of Arctic - Looks like there's tournament ready versions of Royal Ethalwind and Jupitor Ridge. Sweet!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2018, 08:00:44 AM »
Speaking of Arctic - Looks like there's tournament ready versions of Royal Ethalwind and Jupitor Ridge. Sweet!

Tour ready Arizona Azure looking very tasty too. Parameters for round/event settings are diverse - including time of day. This will vastly broaden the course selection available to CGC. Liking much what I'm seeing.

Arrowheadx61

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »
Do we know if there are any new design themes or environments in 2019?

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 04:37:28 PM »
^^ Not sure Arrow. I think not. Maybe Icy, Jez or other designers will know for sure. And while we're speaking of design..

HEY GEEZER? PORT IT OVER!

17 - The Homestead - Designer Reebdoog

We're currently enjoying Reebdoog's gorgeous Old Tom's Ferry in our latest event. And here's another wonderfully crafted venue from the highly respected designer. Beautiful and attentive in equal measure.

Icyken

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 07:31:19 PM »
Do we know if there are any new design themes or environments in 2019?

Nothing that I've noticed anyway, apart from
a couple of different looking tree's it very
disappointing from a designer's point of view.
2k23 , Helensburgh, The Fruin, Prestwick, Celtic Isles, Machrihan Dunes,

GForce41

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2018, 12:49:39 PM »
As I was new to TGC2, I didn't have the "fun" of porting over any courses from TGC. Any feel for how long it might take? What needs to be done? Sounds like a lot of rework and an opportunity to upgrade where possible. Obviously would depend on how much you want to put into updates etc...
GForce41

My Courses:
Taconic State Park - Blue (ported to 2K23)
Grasmhor (ported to 2K23)
Taconic State Park - Red (ported to 2K23)
Cuyahoga County Downs
Romanov na Murmane
Hollyberry Hill - 18H
Penobscot Bay GC 2K21
Blue Stream Valley Club
Winter Harbor Golf Links
The Rawhide at Santa Ynez

slick60

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2018, 03:28:33 PM »
I feel like an old moron asking stupid questions BUT I will. When you talk about "coin", "membership fees", tournament entry "fees" - Are these in dollars and cents money, pay by visa etc. or are they PlayStation/XBox etc game money earned? I am obviously new to this realm but golf is my game for my whole life. Designing has taken over a good portion of my life since i bought my PS4. I enjoy along with my wife playing the TGC2 and looking forward to 2019 release. I am from another generation obviously. Thanks for your response.

slick60
Courses:
Devil's Pulpit RCR
Deerhurst Highlands GCRCR
Wardsville Falls G.C.
The Links of Beckon Ridge
Wardsville Golf Club
Wardsvile's Theodore 9 hole

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2018, 09:34:59 AM »
As I was new to TGC2, I didn't have the "fun" of porting over any courses from TGC. Any feel for how long it might take? What needs to be done? Sounds like a lot of rework and an opportunity to upgrade where possible. Obviously would depend on how much you want to put into updates etc...

Designers will answer this better, but if it works like it should.... a straight port can be done quite quickly. But obviously many will want to embellish their courses, which takes as long as it takes.

I feel like an old moron asking stupid questions BUT I will. When you talk about "coin", "membership fees", tournament entry "fees" - Are these in dollars and cents money, pay by visa etc. or are they PlayStation/XBox etc game money earned? I am obviously new to this realm but golf is my game for my whole life. Designing has taken over a good portion of my life since i bought my PS4. I enjoy along with my wife playing the TGC2 and looking forward to 2019 release. I am from another generation obviously. Thanks for your response.

slick60

Welcome aboard Slick. No real money involved mate. It's virtual coin that you earn in the game from playing rounds, completing course challenges and tournament prize money etc. :)

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2018, 09:37:34 AM »
Here's the completed 2019 S7 W1 event schedule.

Three beauties. Good to see Rockman's Beaumont Crossing in the official course list. Cracker of a course we played way back.

CGC SEASON 7 -  WEEK 1 OFFICIAL WARMUP SCHEDULE

W1 E1 - Weds 29-30 Aug - Challenger Series - 1D 18H - Nike Golf 2K19 Hero Classic @ Devon Quarry - Designer VctryLnSprts

W1 E2 - Thurs 30-31 Aug - Valiance Global Tour - 1D 18H - Mizuno World Pro-Am @ Beaumont Crossing - Designer Rockmandan

W1 E3 - Fri 31 Aug - 3 Sept - Big Week-Ender - 3D 54H - FedEx World Golf Championships @ TPC Sawgrass - Designer HB Studios

space-cash