Welcome to the Casuals Golf Club & Casuals Premier League | PGA 19/2K21 Journal

• 2258 Replies

ddixjr509

« Reply #1980 on: September 17, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »
I have not yet dived into the PSVR world yet... I'll definitely get the PS5... and I'll probably wait for the PSVR-2 to come out before diving into the VR games.
AT this point it seems the VR is a bit outdated, I've waited this long- I cant wait a few months longer.
My Courses-
Yeti Creek Golf Club (Platinum Tour)
Royal Hyde Park (PGA Tour)
Starlight Lake Golf Club (Korn Ferry Tour)
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour and PGA Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Chelsea Saint

• Casuals Golf TV | Great Courses - In An Instant!
« Reply #1981 on: September 18, 2020, 03:51:02 AM »
PSVR NOW III - SIZE MATTERS

It's the realistic sense of scale that inspires awe. Non better exemplified than the fantastic FREE to existing owners NMS VR update. On loading a previous save I first experienced 'Skies' VR in a Space Station bay area. And genuinely, yet again - jaw drop. This as I experienced a vast chasm of echoing, cavernous space with the other ships TOWERING above me. Totally different, and massively more immersive than the flat, and seemingly tiny ships and station bay portrayed on TV. Notwithstanding the in ship visual which is a leap and hefty bound ahead of flat. This stunning scale continued as my ship powered away from the station, to view the local planet which correctly looked enormous. And not the insignificant little sphere in 'flat-world' Skies. This visual was so good, I did absolutely nothing in-game but serenely orbit this majestic planet for 20 minutes - to admire the awesome views and aural ambience.

To conclude - I mentioned 'game-changer' in part II. And it really is very literally true. Because when comparing VR to Flat - the visuals are galactic worlds apart! Poor pun intended.

Matt43

« Reply #1982 on: September 18, 2020, 01:51:51 PM »
New course published. Royal Horton Golf & C.C.

ddixjr509

« Reply #1983 on: September 19, 2020, 09:59:00 AM »

Your best course to date! You had me at hello; with that 1st tee risk reward scenic shot with the ocean in the background.
A lot of new strategy incorporated into this course that's been missing previously.
Thank you!
My Courses-
Yeti Creek Golf Club (Platinum Tour)
Royal Hyde Park (PGA Tour)
Starlight Lake Golf Club (Korn Ferry Tour)
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour and PGA Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Matt43

« Reply #1984 on: September 19, 2020, 10:17:08 AM »

Your best course to date! You had me at hello; with that 1st tee risk reward scenic shot with the ocean in the background.
A lot of new strategy incorporated into this course that's been missing previously.
Thank you!
Thanks DD.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1985 on: September 19, 2020, 02:16:49 PM »
^^ Yeah, nice work Matt. Bear with us - tonnes of top T-Ready already in CGCs 2K21 Library. But we'll get to this within the next few weeks.

CGC & CPL NOW | Massive Saturday Night Golf action inbound - as the fight for OPEN Championship glory gathers considerable momentum. Join us for a night two Portrush thrilla. LIVE!

Matt43

« Reply #1986 on: September 19, 2020, 02:39:53 PM »
^^ Yeah, nice work Matt. Bear with us - tonnes of top T-Ready already in CGCs 2K21 Library. But we'll get to this within the next few weeks.

CGC & CPL NOW | Massive Saturday Night Golf action inbound - as the fight for OPEN Championship glory gathers considerable momentum. Join us for a night two Portrush thrilla. LIVE!
Thanks Chelsea. Next one is gonna be tropical theme. I do like my tropical themes. Hopefully I can get it finished before PS5 comes out

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1987 on: September 20, 2020, 06:03:38 AM »
CGC & CPL NOW | It's Judgement Day at iconic Royal Portrush. So join hundreds of avid golfers for definitive, quad event, day 3 Major Championship Golf. LIVE!

CGC & CPL NEXT | Another prime CGC venue awaits as we hit the dramatic and magnificent Ayers Rock for Australian Open golf! Feel free to get in the massive Monday mix - LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1988 on: September 21, 2020, 07:45:19 AM »
PSVR NOW IV - COUCH CO-OP?

Huh?! How? Two PSVRs? Nope. One VR + a very clever little Android App = A tonne er fun. The superb space station stealth based RPG/Lite Shooter (think Alien Isolation) The Persistence is a super game in it's own right. Throw in infinitely randomised levels and you've also got pretty much unlimited longevity too! But what adds a whole new dimension to this one is THIS APP - which provides a playing partner an overview map of your level, with all manner of help or hindrance measures availed to them. Highly recommended - 9/10.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1989 on: September 22, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
AV AN AV - FREE CGC@2K21 FORUM BADGES | FOR THE PLAYERS

And here they are fellas our vibrant CGC badges of honour. With an avatar for every Casuals Division - feel free to bag as many as you wish.

Tech Help - 'CASUALS GOLF' badge images below are perfectly formatted to optimum size for forum avatar use. Right click on img on PC and 'save as' to your system. Then hit 'Profile' at HBS Forum menu at top of page - then 'Forum Profile' - then upload file from PC.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1990 on: September 23, 2020, 08:33:03 AM »
AV AN AV | MEAN GREEN RANGE

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1991 on: September 24, 2020, 12:17:36 PM »
CGC & CPL NOW | A determined, committed field thoroughly savoured Lulu's charms day 1. With more set to join our tropical festival for final day action. Join us for conclusive day 2 golf - right now. LIVE!

CGC & CPL NEXT | Resplendent Possum Ridge the worthy host for our kudos drenched HONDA US National BWE. Join us at midnight UK for a weekend golfing classic. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1992 on: September 25, 2020, 01:52:45 PM »
CGC 5 WEEK UPDATE | 4K! SOMEHOW?!

Big thanks to all as we glide through 4,000 members - a figure made all the more remarkable by two heaving negatives that beset us. 1. We were invisible on the 'Join Society' pages for 2½ days at launch. And 2. We've not been able to host two divisional events from day one! 4K is indeed impressive when you consider those potentially crippling misfortunes. Positively we received word yesterday, and reaffirmed today that 2K/HB are now actively seeking a resolution to our bricked divisional split. Which let me assure you, will be hyper welcome. Many thanks again for your patience and support in a tough 5 weeks.

jeremyholme@btinternet.com

« Reply #1993 on: September 26, 2020, 05:18:12 AM »
CGC 5 WEEK UPDATE | 4K! SOMEHOW?!

Big thanks to all as we glide through 4,000 members - a figure made all the more remarkable by two heaving negatives that beset us. 1. We were invisible on the 'Join Society' pages for 2½ days at launch. And 2. We've not been able to host two divisional events from day one! 4K is indeed impressive when you consider those potentially crippling misfortunes. Positively we received word yesterday, and reaffirmed today that 2K/HB are now actively seeking a resolution to our bricked divisional split. Which let me assure you, will be hyper welcome. Many thanks again for your patience and support in a tough 5 weeks.

Doing a great job Chelsea, keep it up
Reculver Heritage, Winchelsea Saxon Downs Wessex Heath Power Station White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #1994 on: September 27, 2020, 06:24:37 AM »
^^ Ta Jez.

PSVR NOW V - A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME

Still proper diggin' this revitalising way to play. In fact it's reinvigorated my interest in physical gaming. Prior to purchase I hadn't played (apart from golf, and even that's relatively light) anything for years. Since? Probs an hour a day - mainly because it's so unique, so much fun - so fresh. And it's that freshness that keeps luring me back in. Another plus with VR is I'm not as genre fussy. Wouldn't normally touch racers for example. But the 360 'real world' wow factor of virtual Gran Turismo has changed that. Skyrim, despite 'completing' years ago, is a must see/play in VR. Ev Golf while low on content, and not easy - is oh so novel. RE7 is a simply terrifying experience - while The Persistence visuals, aurals and immersion are a monumental leap from it's flat screen counterpart. You may have gathered by now I'm impressed with the PSVR experience. And while I dislike cliche's, one springs to mind every time I tell friends about it. It really is.. A Whole. NEW. Ball game!

@Matt. Definitely easing in/getting your legs works. After half a dozen short 10 minute blasts in GT. I played 30+ consecutive laps Friday with zero negative effects. Could have happily carried on. Btw as promised - we go 'Norton' tomorrow 2D 36.

space-cash