64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

liquidsnake000

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 03:41:20 AM »
Perhaps the shutdown of the forum,was to ready it for the appearance
of 2K on the forum.Also i assume that there are other changes,that need
to be looked at.Why do some people think of the closing,as a sinister move.
Exactly, maybe they shut it down to stop anymore pointless threads about the same old thing.
bring on 2019 tgc.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 05:13:26 AM »
Thanks to hb!  But I have a serious question? Was the tgc19 forum section closed off so we can't speak of tgc19 on the forum, because that is what it seems like to me.  Actions say to me that hb was tired of the divisiveness and didn't want that anymore before release. 

Hb really needs focus on their game and not put too much effort into the community because it's just a drain on such a small company.  The reason it was different when Anthony was here was because tgc was his baby so he gave way more of his personal time to the community.

Love the game and everything about it, but the way they market and release the new iterations is far from optimal.

But I agree with giving them kudos on a great game!

Im pretty sure they shut it down so they wouldn’t have to respond to it during their Golf outing.
I’m sure they’re having a grand old time at the NT.  All I have left to say is that there will be he(double hockey sticks) to pay if it doesn’t release Tuesday....... LOL

A grand old time....

Best picture I've seen so far of HB Studios booth at The Northern Trust.  I'm so tempted to expound on this but I better :-X... until Monday.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

liquidsnake000

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 05:17:35 AM »
Is that Jordan ault with the sun glasses on.
bring on 2019 tgc.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 05:20:26 AM »

That was my thought when I first looked at the pic.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Dopeypoodle

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 05:35:02 AM »

That was my thought when I first looked at the pic.

Yes it is Jordan and Josh were the guys working the booth.

chrashbird

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2018, 10:40:00 AM »
Thanks to hb!  But I have a serious question? Was the tgc19 forum section closed off so we can't speak of tgc19 on the forum, because that is what it seems like to me.  Actions say to me that hb was tired of the divisiveness and didn't want that anymore before release. 

Hb really needs focus on their game and not put too much effort into the community because it's just a drain on such a small company.  The reason it was different when Anthony was here was because tgc was his baby so he gave way more of his personal time to the community.

Love the game and everything about it, but the way they market and release the new iterations is far from optimal.

But I agree with giving them kudos on a great game!

Im pretty sure they shut it down so they wouldn’t have to respond to it during their Golf outing.
I’m sure they’re having a grand old time at the NT.  All I have left to say is that there will be he(double hockey sticks) to pay if it doesn’t release Tuesday....... LOL

A grand old time....

Best picture I've seen so far of HB Studios booth at The Northern Trust.  I'm so tempted to expound on this but I better :-X... until Monday.

Its Monday in New Zealand  ;D My guess is the older guy on the right is wearing Puma trainers so that means Rickie Fowler is the cover star.

liquidsnake000

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2018, 10:57:26 AM »
I hope it works out for hb, its looks like they are putting a lot of effort into marketing the game, even though they havnt done loads here on the forum.
bring on 2019 tgc.

bigtee

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2018, 03:42:59 PM »
Maybe a certain publisher will receive payment for selling physical copies, and this is why there is no big push to move digitals. Not long now.

wkdworms74

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 01:43:26 AM »
Whelp it looks like everyone has said everything that needed to be said. Without a great group of people on here. I'm still a rookie on here and with designing but I will echo what many others b4 me have said. Thanks to the designers who push me to be better. Actually my wife thanks you for causing me to spend 4-5 hours a day designing. To Jimgem, Lee, and Tim for promoting the game and showcasing designers. I'm no where near there league but people continue to show me love. To the casuals for showcasing one of my courses yesterday. I think I came in dead last, gee wonder where most of my time is spent playing the game. I will close with I am extremely excited and anxious as the next guy, but must say I will spend a another month on 2 finishing up some things.

Cheers!
Jeff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Created courses:
Skipping Rock Resort & Vineyard
Burketown
Troon North Pinnacle GC
Troon North Monument GC
Mossy Creek
Bellewood CC
The Cliffs at Pine Creek
Hualapai Dunes