HB, has there been any server improvements?

• 17 Replies

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 03:56:40 PM »
Maybe my problem has as much to do with Sony as with the HB servers. Still takes forever to use favorite courses and resumable courses. WTF is up with that? It has gotten progressively worse since I bought the game.

Lucky you, when did you download TGC 2019?

Speaking about 2.

This is the TGC 2019 forum , you mistakenly posted in the wrong board
Or didn't and was just bringing up the problem with the old game because they dont want it in the new one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know that, but to be complaining without even seeing the new game yet is just wrong

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 03:59:41 PM »
Maybe my problem has as much to do with Sony as with the HB servers. Still takes forever to use favorite courses and resumable courses. WTF is up with that? It has gotten progressively worse since I bought the game.

Speaking about 2.

Or didn't and was just bringing up the problem with the old game because they dont want it in the new one

I know that, but to be complaining without even seeing the new game yet is just wrong
I wish we could say that about all the people complaining about how the game will be playable by a lot of people before HB's official announcement tomorrow

Lancers

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »

That is the point and why would I assume the servers would be any better on the new release when the same problem has existed for eons on TGC 2

Speaking about 2.

space-cash