Any Streams yet?

• 34 Replies

Ffrog

• GroupMember
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 02:38:26 AM »

The BIGGEST shocker was that a woman finished first in the Q school qualifier.  I wonder what the ratio of men to women players will be in these events?  While it's certainly possible for a woman to play in these events it's very rare at best. 

Thanks to Apex for showing the video!

Yes, what happened there?

The LPGA would be a great addition to the game, but women in the Web.com field is just off.

I hope there is no distinction berween male and female players in all modes of the game. If female gamers are allowed to play the career mode, i think they should be allowed to choose an avatar that looks like them.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 03:09:14 AM »

The BIGGEST shocker was that a woman finished first in the Q school qualifier.  I wonder what the ratio of men to women players will be in these events?  While it's certainly possible for a woman to play in these events it's very rare at best. 

The LPGA would be a great addition to the game, but women in the Web.com field is just off.

I hope there is no distinction berween male and female players in all modes of the game. If female gamers are allowed to play the career mode, i think they should be allowed to choose an avatar that looks like them.

The player, sure. Makes sense.

AI players being mixed however makes no sense at all in a mode that is branded with official logos.

Matt43

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 03:34:47 AM »
Actually watched apexhound's vid and really liked what saw. For the first time I'm also getting on pc so looking forward from seeing what it looks like on that.

Ffrog

• GroupMember
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 05:20:36 AM »

AI players being mixed however makes no sense at all in a mode that is branded with official logos.

It would be a bit lonely for the female player to be the only woman in the field. I'm all for inclusivity at the expense of a bit of realism.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 07:03:40 AM »

It would be a bit lonely for the female player to be the only woman in the field. I'm all for inclusivity at the expense of a bit of realism.

There is not one single other sports game that does this.

FIFA introduced womens soccer last year, which is great! May be some other titles that are doing the same thing, and that would be the correct way to go about it, having the LPGA TOUR in game. But there are of course licensing issues around that.

Not about gender at all. All about the PGA tour representing the PGA tour.

But it is a minor thing overall.

space-cash