HUD

• 3 Replies

Valdebrun

HUD

« on: August 28, 2018, 04:39:15 AM »
I am having trouble seeing the swing speeds on the HUD.  I have high contrast on but the fonts are too small.  Does anyone know a way to enlarge them? I see everything else fine.

Thanks

Trusevich

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 09:20:36 AM »
I agree.

Much of the text is too small - for me -  and it's a trend that permeates through so many modern games. I was pleased that the HB devs sorted the text backgrounds in TGC2 to make them at least visible for those of us with vision difficulties, and would like to think they can do something similar with the font size this time.

Valdebrun

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 09:47:41 AM »
Thanks for the confirmation.  I'm an old mand any may be just a special case although there quite a few retirees playing.  (What a great time to be retired as far a new game goes).  I can play all I want.

TigerFanBritt

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 11:01:21 AM »
Thanks for the confirmation.  I'm an old mand any may be just a special case although there quite a few retirees playing.  (What a great time to be retired as far a new game goes).  I can play all I want.

I am only 49 but have the same vision issues.

I love the feel of the game. I love the sounds. I wish I could love the information. Bigger font sizes would 100% cure this for me.

space-cash