Turn base play- bug

• 23 Replies

HB_LorinB

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 09:49:51 AM »
Sorry fellers...but it is the weekend and we let the animals loose.  :)   We will look in to this this week.

PS - can you be a bit more specific about what, exactly, is not working for you?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:54:15 AM by HB_LorinB »

GolferMike

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »
WOW I have not seen turn base play multiplayer on my TGC game is there something I am missing????  ???

HB_LorinB

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »
WOW I have not seen turn base play multiplayer on my TGC game is there something I am missing????  ???

Yep!  And, no....'cause it isn't working right right now :)  During a game, go to the pause menu and click Turn Based until it is set to enabled.  This can been done while playing ghost balls as well.

Acid Flashback

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
Hi Lorin.
Page 1 has a pretty good explanation of player woes.  Scoreboard issues, not putting out, lagggg, wind, and animation of opponents shots not representative of actual shot.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 10:00:09 PM »
I finally was able to test this today myself.  And what I ran in to was that the shots being made by my buddy were simply not the ones I was seeing, and vice-verse.  For example, I would land 2 feet from the hole, and he would see my ball off of the back of the green.  Also, there were a few times where the game thought we both were away (always on the green), and therefore we were both stuck looking at the other players avatar, unable to put.  we had to disable Turn-based to continue.

Those were my experiences.  We will, of course, be looking at these bugs.

Acid Flashback

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 11:29:12 PM »
Great to hear Lorin.  Did you also have scoreboard issues (i.e. your score i correct but your playing buddy(s) are incorrect and vice versa?

I can wait another week.  GL at E3

tomgregan2

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 12:11:43 AM »
From what I can make, I see the other players shots with my wind/vice versa, The winds shoud be the same for both on live turn based. The delay is really bad, I chat live with friends playing and the delay can be 30+ seconds. As you said you will look into this. I hope soon, as proper multi player will be awesome, as i think right now the game can be very anti-social.

More official tours and multi player = best game ever :)

Look forward to updates on this, I have faith in you guys :)
Courses:
The Missing Links.
The Green Pond. 
Lake Evergreen Final Edition.

Rig.
EVGA Gtx 780 ti
AMD Phenom Quad core @ 3.4 GHZ
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 12:20:11 AM »
Great to hear Lorin.  Did you also have scoreboard issues (i.e. your score i correct but your playing buddy(s) are incorrect and vice versa?

Yep...I forgot...but I did have this also.

neaton14

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 11:06:24 AM »

Yep...I forgot...but I did have this also.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out yourself.  I'm glad we're on the same page.  I look forward to future builds!
i5-3570K, GTX 670 2GB
1920x1080
High Settings: Avg - 50, Min - 40, Max - 60

PS3 Controller

space-cash