Following authors

• 4 Replies

Valdebrun

« on: August 29, 2018, 02:51:35 PM »
I know this needs to be in general but I can't start a topic there.  I haven't found a way to see other courses by author thing.  I know it's in the match but as in TGC2 you can't select it. I only play courses by certain authors but haven't found a way to do this.  Can anyone tell me how from the course selection screen or elsewhere?

Also I would love it to be able to favorite from the course selection screen. I know which courses I want to play from there but it is a pain to have to go into everyone of them to get to the Favorite button.  Maybe I'm missing something there too?

Thanks guys

Bradley Stuart

• Hey all you young hockey players!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 04:37:30 PM »
Was just coming here to pose this same question.  Like yourself, I'm a bit picky about what I play and didn't see a way to do this.  I would assume if they are on your friends list and the same system you would be able to see it that way.  Hmmmm....

Valdebrun

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »
I finally found it!  After you select a course just hit the Y button to show details. You can also Favorite from that screen. It does not show on the very bottom menu.  I think it should.  The details only shows as a menu item on the first screen.

Wouldn't you know I have another question re following designers.  Is there a way to show WHICH #!#@ TGC member did the course?  You can't see other courses from a designer if it just shows TGC member.  I have always hated that.

I hope you find the details button.  Let me know if you do or don't.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 08:45:40 PM »
TGC Member means it was designed by someone on another platform than the one you are playing on.  In order to get the courses shared across platforms, this was required.

Valdebrun

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 08:54:51 PM »
Thanks, I knew there must be a good reason that I just didn't know.

space-cash