Nice job!!!!!

• 2 Replies

frankjfusa

« on: August 30, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »
Hey HB crew... Nice work! I/We quickly got over the 11 hour release snafu the other day. It looks and plays fantastic. The graphics are beautiful, the reworked legacy courses look orders of magnitude better too. The multiplayer is smooth and flawless so far, adding the social element it needed all along. Haven't had any stalls, hiccups, or bluescreens. It's taking people that were friendly and active in our club member message board, and turning them into actual friends. Any plans to sell some coin pack DLC? It might not be popular right now, but I'd throw another $20.00 at it to upgrade my TGC Amateur Society and get some decent prize purses up. I like the Alternate Tournament feature, I do wish I could force Clubs/Difficulty with it. I got some really good Master players and some Std/Pro players in equal measure. It would be cool to have 2 or more brackets or flights to give my members a chance on leaderboards. What's in the near future offing...more themes, licensed brands, etc?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
You should be able to buy coins on the PS4.

No news on what's coming yet.

frankjfusa

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 10:05:01 AM »
You should be able to buy coins on the PS4.

No news on what's coming yet.
   yes, found it Keith, thanks. Had expected it to be in the PS Store as add-on. Someone clued me in. However, would have been better to get the prompt when attempting Society club upgrade, in addition to the apparel area.

space-cash