The Open Collection (2k21)

• 386 Replies

Oswinner

« Reply #375 on: December 20, 2021, 05:37:53 PM »
Looks mint Yeltz. Any chance you know roughly the conditions of each day of the 2012 open? I feel like taking the 2012 pros on in similar conditions.
LSG Tour (Legend Sim Golf Tour) - The Toughest Test of Video Golf!

Vital Spark

« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2021, 06:07:25 PM »
Looks mint Yeltz. Any chance you know roughly the conditions of each day of the 2012 open? I feel like taking the 2012 pros on in similar conditions.
Wet and cool Thursday to Saturday and dry and windy on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #377 on: December 21, 2021, 09:38:24 AM »
The above seems correct best i can do is post the comments from the daily mail and weather underground data from each day concerning weather.

Note in game normal wind there is South in game behind right shoulder on 1st and helping going out,Strong North wind in game makes the 1st 7-8 holes really tough,but you get it back on the back nine.

Played Legend setting the other day on ps4 scored 2 over one of my most enjoyable rounds ever, Played Pro on xbox and was 2 over as well

Day 1,
Rain is expected for most of the morning but it should dry up in the afternoon Wind 7-8 mph (weather underground site for the date)

Day 2,
Similar weather is expected to yesterday so we could see some low scores       Wind 3-5 Mph

Day3,
Afternoon all... and what an afternoon. The sun is shining at long last, just in time for moving day at the 141st Open Championship. Wind 2-5 mph

Day4
That's because the forecast for this afternoon is for gusts of up to 25mph, Wind 15-18mph
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 10:11:05 AM by Yeltzman »

Oswinner

« Reply #378 on: December 21, 2021, 10:57:22 AM »
Brill so I’ll play something like this…

Day 1
Overcast
Mod wind (S)

Day 2
Overcast
Low wind (s)

Day 3
Clear or light cloud
Low wind (s)

Day 4
Light cloud
High wind (s)

May not have chance to play until after Xmas but I’ll let you know how I get on…!
LSG Tour (Legend Sim Golf Tour) - The Toughest Test of Video Golf!

Yeltzman

« Reply #379 on: December 22, 2021, 06:43:02 AM »
May not have chance to play until after Xmas

It's what i really miss about tours and tournament's from TGC1 you could set something like that up and anybody could play forever, To me socitity play has never replaced it, by the way to everybody and yourself Oswinner have a great xmas and i hope everybody's family's are well this xmas been a tough year again.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #380 on: December 22, 2021, 06:49:49 AM »
May not have chance to play until after Xmas

It's what i really miss about tours and tournament's from TGC1 you could set something like that up and anybody could play forever, To me socitity play has never replaced it, by the way to everybody and yourself Oswinner have a great xmas and i hope everybody's family's are well this xmas been a tough year again.
Happy Christmas guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeltzman

« Reply #381 on: January 04, 2022, 09:08:36 AM »
The London Club (Heritage) (L)

Something a little different from me, host course of the 2021 Cazoo classic won by Callum Hill on the DP World Tour.Black set of tees are some of the new tees from the event plus a couple from me just to add a bit of extra length some crowds added as well just to make it feel like more of the event.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:11:20 AM by Yeltzman »

Yeltzman

« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2022, 05:46:02 AM »
Royal North Devon 1864 (L)

The oldest Course in England, Only Open connection that it was really designed by Old Tom Morris, Still some of the original course still in Use as well. Best played  in high Winds as it can really Blow the wind down that way.4 Tees of Royal North Devon there plus a bonus set just extending the course a Little (took a bit of the sheep's land on the 3rd).Should also note big thanks to Todd Barrett the site manager at RND for reaching out and helping to get the course in game so there's no copyright issue's.

(in game photo's).

« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 01:50:20 PM by Yeltzman »

apjgilbert

« Reply #383 on: April 30, 2022, 05:59:38 AM »
I've played this course, and the main hazard is... sheep. Some of the greens are roped off so they can't get on and mess them up!

Top work as always.

Yeltzman

« Reply #384 on: April 30, 2022, 10:02:17 AM »
Some of the greens are roped of

I noticed that on the new flyover's i tried the little white fence as a trial but it just didn't look right.....i think a few on here have been asking for Rope for many years for crowds and stuff instead of Divot Derby Stuff etc in 2k21.All want different things i suppose.

Note on the sheep i always thought the animals moved why i did not place them too close. But it seems they are static.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 10:06:39 AM by Yeltzman »

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I'm watchin' you.
« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2022, 07:30:32 PM »
Smart move by the manager to reach out to you Dave. Lovely stuff this. Cheers.

Yeltzman

« Reply #386 on: May 01, 2022, 06:12:42 AM »
Smart move by the manager to reach out to you Dave.

Yes it's great when a golf club gets in touch and are interested in the project, Trying to get the changes at Burnham and Berrow in game next and they seem happy as well getting the course in game. Got to say little bit disappointed in HB/2k since the Detroit course was added everything else as been fictional it's why i gave up my online account on console courses are just not for me.It's why the brand is so good you can design what you want to play and how you want to play it.

By the way not sure if you are still at TGC tour's it seems money is running short there, Hopefully things pick up for you it was that site and AK's idea's what made the game be a real shame if it run's into problems or has to close, really need a new game to pick up interest for you there.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 07:54:41 AM by Yeltzman »

space-cash