Club Getting “Stuck” on backswing

• 18 Replies

MORTradio

• Harry plays golf for us, and Harry hates golf....
    • MORTradio
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2020, 12:15:22 PM »
After all the issues in the past week I am becoming very hesitant about forking over $80 on day one. I may just wait until I read some real reviews not that rubbish on youtube

I can fully appreciate your weariness regarding further purchasing of the TGC Franchise, at least when it comes to pre-ordering the game, or purchasing the game on the day of release. There are at least two reasons to be hesitant:

1. The lack of patches and/or maintenance of the game to fix the bugs and glitches that plague it (especially this game-breaking backswing issue).

2. When TGC 2019 was released, it was only one month before the game went on sale at a 40% discount. It is possible that this will happen again.

Sadly, even this forum's "bug report" is nothing more than a space to air your grievances and practice your typing skills. Obviously, it is ignored by the HB Devs. I say this because this game-breaking issue has been going on since 2018, and was an issue with TGC 2.

It is my guess that the HB Devs have taken the stance of "better you than me".
It's time we talk about it....

Parbuster1962

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 01:07:58 PM »
Best way to summarize HB Studios came from the moderator in the new 2K21 Forum.

He posted that HB Studio do not use or reply to emails!!

Are you friggin kidding me???

DCourtney

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »
Is there any way to correct the swing problems on PGA2K21?

MaxBarrett

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 12:33:35 PM »
I am using a Logitech controller and get the problem consistently on the shorter puts which makes judging the shot a nightmare. Hope you can help.

space-cash