Ace

• 6 Replies

YOSEMITESAM66

Ace

« on: September 22, 2018, 07:09:58 PM »
Got lucky on the 2nd hole par 3 of the Mishigami course. Been close a few times, but holed this one out. Also i have the replay saved, but have no idea as to how i can post it from my PS4. Any solutions?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:31:54 PM by YOSEMITESAM66 »
A bad day of golf beats a good day at work!

neilwilkes

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 10:08:12 AM »
Nice!
I am envious - never managed this yet, although I have come very close with the nearest (at least since I turned off the shot follow cam) being 7" from the hole, and before I turned that cam off, and used follow shots, I have seen several either lip out oor burn the edge.
Congratulations to you on this - very well done!

YOSEMITESAM66

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »
Thank you kind sir. Going to try and post it here, see what i need to do.

neilwilkes

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:07:50 AM »
If you work it out please tell me.
I have absolutely no idea how to even save a replay, never mind being able to post the thing here.

YOSEMITESAM66

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 02:40:14 PM »
I have absolutely no idea how to even save a replay, never mind being able to post the thing here.
If you have a replay just press the options button and the list to what you want to do will be available.
I pretty sure you can see your replay after you progress to your next shot, and before you hit your next shot, just hit your option button to view and favorite it.

neilwilkes

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 05:55:56 AM »
If you have a replay just press the options button and the list to what you want to do will be available.
I pretty sure you can see your replay after you progress to your next shot, and before you hit your next shot, just hit your option button to view and favorite it.

Much appreciated - I will try this.
I also found another button on the controller - not the Options button, but the same size button to the left of the big rectangle button - this brought up a PS4 submenu I had never seen before that appeared to have something to do with saving screenshots as well as replays.
All I have to do now is pull off a shot worth saving.

Did you have any luck posting the replay yet?

YOSEMITESAM66

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 09:14:19 AM »
I haven't a clue yet, the other button you refer to is the "Share" button, it saves screen shots, as far as video i have to do more research.

space-cash