Where do we post bug lists please?

• 8 Replies

neilwilkes

« on: September 21, 2018, 05:26:01 AM »
Just curious about this one, as so many of these seem to exist in the PS4 version it's not funny.
I will start a couple of threads, but am not sure if a separate thread should be created for each bug, or if all the bugs in one particular mode of play should be put in a single thread and would welcome some input from HB on this one please.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 11:13:21 AM »
There is a bug report section.  Please check the threads there to see if a particular bug has already been posted.

neilwilkes

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 11:47:52 AM »
There is a bug report section.  Please check the threads there to see if a particular bug has already been posted.

Many Thanks - I will go look now

EDIT
Where? I cannot see this anywhere - screenshot of my options attached
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:51:25 AM by neilwilkes »

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »
Really?  You don't see the blue button with the words BUG REPORTS at the bottom of your screenshot?   ;D

DONTMAKEMEPUTT

• Golf is my Life, Life is my Golf!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »
Really?  You don't see the blue button with the words BUG REPORTS at the bottom of your screenshot?   ;D

Just no hope for some people !
Golf gamer since Tiger Woods 06 and bought every golf game ever since!

neilwilkes

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 07:09:27 AM »

No, I hadn't.
It is broken though - twice now I have tried to file a bug report complete with photos from the game but each time it has failed. I attach the images, write the text, post it - it says "updating" and then promptly dumps me right back to the start of the posting process.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:30:27 AM by neilwilkes »

Sgt_Smoker71

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 09:37:10 AM »

No, I hadn't.
It is broken though - twice now I have tried to file a bug report complete with photos from the game but each time it has failed. I attach the images, write the text, post it - it says "updating" and then promptly dumps me right back to the start of the posting process.

you should file a bug report on that ;D
I know its not funny, but it is.
BushWood Country Club.
A Society for the average player.

frankjfusa

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 10:46:53 AM »
There's a pretty comprehensive patch coming, addressing multiple issues, from career to designer to just little things. I've found some best practice workarounds for the designer, not bulletproof, but a big help. Still, frequent saves is the best defence.

neilwilkes

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 07:27:32 AM »

No, I hadn't.

you should file a bug report on that ;D
I know its not funny, but it is.

Actually you are right - it is definitely funny when you think about it

space-cash