How to use Master club

• 6 Replies

Velivis82

« on: October 12, 2018, 05:02:20 PM »
Can anyone please tell me how to use Master clubs. Nothing I hit will stay straight. Has anyone made any YouTube videos showing how to use Mater clubs?

Enef56

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 08:46:37 PM »
Spend a few hours on the range

YOSEMITESAM66

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 05:20:26 PM »
Sloppy analog sticks don't help, i have 5 controllers, found one that a bit tight, but as the above post says, hit the range and practice, i can hit some perfect/perfect, but i can screw em up too.

A bad day of golf beats a good day at work!

frankjfusa

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 08:09:37 AM »
Loosen your grip. I found that resting the gamepad in my hand in my lap takes all the muscle tension out of it. Smoother, straighter results, even if i go "a little" fast or slow. 

YOSEMITESAM66

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »
Loosen your grip. I found that resting the gamepad in my hand in my lap takes all the muscle tension out of it. Smoother, straighter results, even if i go "a little" fast or slow.
Yes, i find resting it in my lap a little more reliable, but still, i can ruin the shot by going too fast or too slow, and i know it the second it happens and then pray for a favorable outcome.
A bad day of golf beats a good day at work!

Enef56

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
That’s the whole point of different club sets, each one is harder than the last, I don’t think one person can advise you.

I’ve been gaming forever but I’m only using Pro clubs I haven’t enough free time to re learn master clubs, I’ve switched to them a few times but I’m not consistent enough, if it worried me I would practice more but at the moment I will plod along with Pro clubs.

eagletrippin

• crap golfer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 01:16:21 PM »
I found this to be some of the most productive advice I have gotten on swinging :) Found that when I am gripping the controller hard with my left hand, and gripping the R-stick tightly with my right thumb & index finger, I tend to mash down & forward on the stick, which throws off not only my swing tempo, but also my accuracy.

Just like in real golf: swing nice & easily, as opposed to trying to pulverize the ball.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:26:06 PM by eagletrippin »

space-cash