Fullscreen problem

• 9 Replies

exsyn

« on: September 27, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
hello

when i launch the game in fullscreen the screen is black and nothing happened, i can do nothing, only shutdown the pc with the button.
But when i launch the game in windowed mode the game start normally and all is ok

Cheagles

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:25:54 PM »
Hey exsyn, once you start the game in window mode and its running fine, could you try pressing Alt + Enter, it should switch it to fullscreen.  Please try and let me know if it runs!

exsyn

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
I have  try it and the result is black screen like when i start in fullscreen

Cheagles

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »
Could you please attach the following files so that we can troubleshoot a little better?  Thanks.

Game output log:
C:\program files\Steam\steamapps\common\TheGolfClub\golf_Data\output_log.txt

General PC Information:
Run dxdiag.exe (Go to Windows start menu > Search for 'Run' then type 'dxdiag.exe')
Choose save all information and submit that file, along with the Output Log, via the Attachments link below your new post.

exsyn

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 06:31:03 PM »
the files that you want

Cheagles

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 05:49:33 PM »
Exsyn, could you try verifying your game cache?  You can follow the steps here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:24:13 AM by HB_AdamF »

exsyn

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 08:27:55 AM »
I verify the game cache and i have no problem

Cheagles

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
What resolution setting are you choosing when you start the game?  It could be that you are choosing a setting that your monitor is not capable of.

exsyn

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 09:14:51 AM »
 I start in 1080p, all of the game i played works in this resolution and it's works when the game was in beta

Acrilix

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »
I often use Camtasia Studio 7 to capture video of games, but with TGC, if I try to record it in full screen I get nothing. Windows mode works, though the results are too choppy to use. Links in full screen mode used to record fine. I don't know if there is some connection here, I'm just offering this info in case it helps to find the cause or a solution.  ;)
My last 7 courses (newest first):
Binyon Peak
McGonagall Golf Club
Lovelace Bay
Swinburne Forest GC
Brackenridge Nine by Acrilix
Drayton Lakes
Chudleigh Golf Club

space-cash