Alternate Events Can NOT play

• 1 Replies

Biggdawgx

« on: December 08, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
Does anyone have the issue where you can never meet requirements for Alternate Events.   I have played PGA Tour for probably 5 seasons and still not making requirement for events and don't know what requirements are needed.  Society not making requirements for alternate events and even if i set it to no requirement. 
I uninstalled program and reinstalled, I deleted saved data for console and nothing.  I did NOT delete everywhere as i thought i may lose all by credits.   I have completed all xbox achievements.   Can HB please assist as it sucks when i cant earn money from alternate events and other guys.

Martbloke

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 02:06:29 PM »
For the PGA TOUR you can see the requirements for events in the schedule tab as long as the event you are looking for is not the 1 you are currently scheduled to play. When it's the 1 you are playing, I can't seem to locate the requirements for that event (if any) nor the alternate event (if there is 1).

Truly annoying at times and also annoying not easily being able to see which are major events.

For societies they are just broken and I believe they are aware of this.

space-cash