Accessibility

• 3 Replies

bustin_skullz

« on: December 21, 2018, 01:40:44 PM »
Great game don't get me wrong, but I have a friend who is disabled and cannot play this game because he is physically unable to use analog sticks like I do.
He can't stay steady enough, and this game is just unplayable for him.
I bought us both the game on PS4, and then realized this game has NO accessibility options...even NHL, NBA and Madden have these options for simple button presses for shooting, passing etc....this game needs a simple bar and click system, kind of disappointing that this was overlooked...

wim1234

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 06:10:29 AM »
Great game don't get me wrong, but I have a friend who is disabled and cannot play this game because he is physically unable to use analog sticks like I do.
I bought us both the game on PS4, and then realized this game has NO accessibility options...even NHL, NBA and Madden have these options for simple button presses for shooting, passing etc....this game needs a simple bar and click system, kind of disappointing that this was overlooked...
this has never been in,in this franchise,  and will not get in, its a wellknown feature that can be easily found out. ( no 3 click).
a bit of reaseasrch should have been done before bying it.
on the other hand, if he plays with beginnerclubs, the game is extremely easy.

bustin_skullz

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 09:04:40 PM »
this has never been in,in this franchise,  and will not get in, its a wellknown feature that can be easily found out. ( no 3 click).

That's not the point, so because it's a "well known" feature he can't play the game? Is he not entitled like you and I because he is disabled?
Games should be made accessible to everyone, too many devs nowadays don't even think about this when making a game, and it's a shame

wim1234

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 04:45:43 AM »

That's not the point, so because it's a "well known" feature he can't play the game? Is he not entitled like you and I because he is disabled?
Games should be made accessible to everyone, too many devs nowadays don't even think about this when making a game, and it's a shame
you forget the most important thing, money...it costs to put these things in, and for just a handfull...sorry, but thats not going to happen.
i very much understand your dissapointment, but thats how our societies work nowadays.

space-cash