Adding loft to the lob wedge

• 3 Replies

ELF014

« on: December 25, 2018, 11:21:02 PM »
Noticed an issue when adding loft to a lob wedge seems to increase distance. Is it just me?

But when are they going fix the ability to scroll forward and backwards in the putting mode.

We have to switch to a wedge in order to do this, it worked in previous versions of the game.

SSenator

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:33:56 PM »
Are you sure you haven't moved line down instead of up? Down would deloft and increase the distance. Just a question.
R.I.P. Divotmaker. It was my pleasure to have known you.

ELF014

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
Nope I have owned all 3 games and have gotten pretty familiar with them. But I only notice the issue with the lob wedge at this point.

But the other issue really bothers me, having to change to a wedge on the green so I can scroll to see the break.

I would like to be able to find distances on the green without using an aiming recticule, since I dont want this crutch available in the game to be used to line up a putt. But I want to be able to get an idea of where the start of a slope is.

Maybe an option that would put you in measurement mode. Something that would allow you to survey distance but not allow you to line up your putt.

GeoFore_1

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 11:38:27 AM »
You can use the flat stick (not sure what it is called, the one to position your shot line) to check the green. Left and right joystick still can be used to show higher/lower angle. Unlike the "rory" game, pushing the shot arrow further or shorter does not change the shot distance. So push forward to see the break to the hole, and past if you wish. Just remember left/right does affect your aim point.

space-cash