A civil discussion about a 4th club set

• 31 Replies

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 10:50:01 AM »
There will not be a 4th club set/difficulty added to TGC 2019.

Correct decision, better to spend effort in TGC2k20 on a proper sim mode and reversing this strange slow downswing wipe fade going long...

I assume you're requesting this SIM mode on console with a controller. 

. I wouldn't hold my breath.  "it seems like" there are people in this forum who expressly don't want to see that as an option./ will remind you with conjured statistics how that would be a waste of resources.
   That being said, I am hopeful, the same as you. This game has a lot of positives and, a lot  of potential.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:20:33 PM by jeffield »
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »
There will not be a 4th club set/difficulty added to TGC 2019.

Correct decision, better to spend effort in TGC2k20 on a proper sim mode and reversing this strange slow downswing wipe fade going long...

I assume you're requesting this SIM mode on console with a controller. 

. I wouldn't hold my breath.  "it seems like" there are people in this forum who expressly don't want to see that as an option./ will remind you with conjured statistics how that would be a waste of resources.
   That being said, I am hopeful, the same as you. This game has a lot of positives and, a lot  of potential.

I don’t think this forum is the major factor in HBs product decisions. Nor should it be. I hope, and it has been shown by their actions, that it plays a part in the testing and optimisation of settings, however. It is just unfortunate that these changes have been moving in the wrong direction, for me personally.

A lot is also about the “vision” for the product. This was clear when Anthony K was producing it, Shaun W has not shared what is currently is with the forum.

space-cash