A GIANT PLEA to HB Studios to allow name changes of guest players

• 0 Replies

Ben1975

« on: April 08, 2019, 09:09:24 AM »
Dear HB Studios

Thanks for a great game. My son and I love the game, and playing local foursomes or fourballs with him and his buddies is superb ––– except for the fact that you seemingly cannot change the name of guest players.

This seems utterly mad and is extremely easy to fix. Having them called [Guest1] [Guest2] [Guest3] really is beyond awful.

At the very least, as an absolute bare minimum, you should be able to change the names of the three guest profiles on a game-by-game basis. It would be even better if you could save, say, up to 20 local profiles that you could select as and when certain friends and relations join you for a game.

I would be prepared to pay $10 or even more for a local play upgrade package that allowed me to save profiles and rename them.

I also agree that you should be able to change ones own 'game name' rather than play only under your PS4 handle.

Please patch this asap or offer an upgrade soon – it really is a very displeasing element of what is otherwise an absolutely superb game.

space-cash