Please support the PlayStation Move controller to play the golf club 2019

• 2 Replies

fcp105

« on: November 01, 2019, 05:44:45 PM »
I still play Tiger Woods '14.
I can't play a golf game without being able to actually swing.

neilwilkes

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:20:58 AM »
I still play Tiger Woods '14.
I can't play a golf game without being able to actually swing.

Oh yes please!
I did not even know this existed.

frankjfusa

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 10:25:41 AM »
I would say the horses are long gone, too late to close the barn door. Between TW07 and TW14, i swung a wii-mote, my TW10 preorder actually included the new wii-mote-plus add-on in the retail package. later i moved to the 360, swinging my cannibalized chicken stick (sim-stik, remember those?), in front of the Kinect, before moving on to PS3 with Moves. Way back, moving toward the release of the first game, a few of the dedicated motion golfers would post up about Move integration on this forum. HB would mostly say they were "looking at it", but nothing came of it. six years later, i wouldnt expect it to happen. MAYBE on PS5..seeing some YouTube speculation on a new-gen Move to go along with a new-gen VR, but i cant make the word MAYBE in bigger capital letters. at this point, not even sure if a next game is coming, hearing rumbling and rumor that 2K has absorbed HB, sacking or moving talent to other projects. this i discount, thinking the PGA license(s) would have been for far longer than a single year or release. i would rather believe it will go to the next level on a PS5, AMD graphics, ray tracing with all the fidelity that could bring. who knows, maybe a motion swing could return, with or without VR.

space-cash