Welcome to the CGC | Casuals Golf Club | TGC2 JOURNAL

• 3679 Replies

Chelsea Saint

• Casuals Golf TV | Great Courses - In An Instant!
« Reply #3675 on: April 21, 2019, 05:15:34 AM »
NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS @ West Foreland Links | MAX-OUT 20K BPF & 100% Purse

A fantastic 400 aboard in the first 48 of our double barrel Big Week-Ender. Awesome support guys. So do hop on down, get in the mix - and savour some big field, big prize, big fun Super Sunday Championship golf. 

NEXT | CHALLENGER SERIES | Mon 22-24 April | 2D 36H | CGE & UCG Arizona Golf Classic @ Superstition Valley | Arrow | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Momentous week incoming. Because for the first time I'm delighted to announce that our new Casuals Course Review team headed by DD, have reviewed and selected ALL three tournament venues. And let me assure you - they got it bang on. So do join us for a new CGC era from the stunning Superstition Valley - Monday 9am. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3676 on: April 27, 2019, 05:21:21 AM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Three lesser known designers showcased now, in our second Evo UTR. Some talent and potential here, and well worth a peek.

Sneak Peek Evo 143-145 | Under The Radar II

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3677 on: June 22, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
WE'RE MILLIONAIRES GUYS!!

Big thanks to an unknown benefactor and our old friend and regular championship winner ClassAct. Who have kindly donated well in excess of 150K to take us through to that magic 1 MILLION mark! Awesome! 8)

PLEASE VISIT OUR 2019 CGC FORUM

Hi guys. This topic receives hundreds of hits per day and we appreciate your interest in CGC. But for ALL the very latest Casuals news and chat - please check out our Casuals Golf Club 2019 Forum - because input here is gradually being phased out. Many thanks.

Kevin1305

« Reply #3678 on: June 22, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
WE'RE MILLIONAIRES GUYS!!

Big thanks to an unknown benefactor and our old friend and regular championship winner ClassAct. Who have kindly donated well in excess of 150K to take us through to that magic 1 MILLION mark! Awesome! 8)

PLEASE VISIT OUR 2019 CGC FORUM

Hi guys. This topic receives hundreds of hits per day and we appreciate your interest in CGC. But for ALL the very latest Casuals news and chat - please check out our Casuals Golf Club 2019 Forum - because input here is gradually being phased out. Many thanks.
Lol I was keeping an eye on that,  typical that my Northern Ireland friend would beat me to it . Nice one Class.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3679 on: April 30, 2021, 02:40:48 PM »
CGC FORUM JOURNALS | OVER 716,000 VIEWS!

Pleasing to note we've hit over half a million views at this our home TGC2 Forum in 45 months. Add that to 200,000 views of our current PGA19/2K21 Journal - making a combined average total of over 17,000 views a month! Which ain't too shabby for a relatively quiet, niche forum. Super numbers, and many thanks to our members and casual readers (no pun) - for your fantastic, loyal support!

Please check out our latest Casuals Golf Club 2019/2K21 Forum Journal

space-cash