• 8 Replies

DorkSirjur

« on: April 12, 2020, 08:44:37 PM »
Specs:

i7 9700k
2080Ti
32B 2666 Ram
Latest Windows 10

I have attached the three error logs/crash.dmp that occur each time. It appears to be a D3D11 access violation and/or a mono dll path issue. The game worked fine when I last tried to play it 6 months ago.

I have tried installing on both of my HDDs (SSD and regular HD) - I do not have Citrix installed, which can cause issues with D3D11, running as admin does nothing. I'm at a loss.

All other Unity games work absolutely fine.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:46:50 PM by DorkSirjur »

DorkSirjur

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 10:11:01 AM »
That was £30 well spent then, thanks for the help HB!

Thrangar

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 01:44:22 PM »
This most likely a GPU/unity issue, can you update or roll back driver and see if that helps
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Martbloke

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 09:52:39 AM »
Just a little off topic and just wanted to say it out loud (in writing) but it's outrageous that HB have not even bothered to comment on a genuine issue a player is having with their product.

DorkSirjur

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
This most likely a GPU/unity issue, can you update or roll back driver and see if that helps

I've tried everything mate! Every other Unity game works fine, as does every single game in my library bar this.

I put an absolute ton of time into TGC1, a fair whack into 2 and needed a break. Wanted a golf fix recently (well, a month ago now) and it won't work, despite booting when I first bought it.

That I can accept as issues can arise with Unity, engines - its the way of a PC gamer but the absolute lack off comms I find hideous from the company. I work in customer service in my daily life and to see the apparent lack of giving a **** about paying customers is ridiculous.

None of that is aimed at you Thrangar, just a general rant. your response is appreciated.

Martbloke

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 04:31:26 PM »
They seem to be quite active under The Golf Club 2019 on Twitter. Maybe trying there perhaps to see if you can get a response. I know it's probably doubtful but worth a shot.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 04:44:18 PM »
No idea on pc's it isn't a steam issue by any chance could it be,i have a laptop which shouldn't run the game but it does,so it must be something looking at your specs, that it is not running.Love to help more but i have no idea on PC's/laptops

DorkSirjur

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2020, 01:05:11 PM »
Just to let you all know, its started working again after the recent patch. Lovely stuff!

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2020, 06:05:12 AM »
Just to let you all know, its started working again after the recent patch. Lovely stuff!

Great news.

space-cash