Where are the PGA Pro golfers on Twitch, YouTube, or The Golf Channel?

• 1 Replies

frankjfusa

« on: April 28, 2020, 08:00:36 AM »
I must ask.. Nascar has had the drivers, live on TV on Sunday afternoon for weeks, playing/driving on the iRacing game. To be sure it wasn't great at first, yukking it up, more like Wreckfest than real. But this past Sunday it was better. The drivers got better, or at least, were taking it more seriously. Baseball? Sony San Diego Studio, MLB The Show 20, MLB, has had real major leaguers playing each other in a league tournament, live on Twitch. ESPN and FS1 saw the potential and will televise the playoffs soon. So, where's the golf? Nascar drivers practice on Sim Racing games, on wheel/pedal/seat rigs probably worth more than your real car, real Major League players like and play the Sony game for fun. I don't care how, which console or PC, but surely their must be many pro golfers playing this game. On PC, i know you can integrate the game with a swing sim setup and software.   C'mon HB, 2K, or whoever pulls the strings and has the wallet now. C'mon PGA Tour, c'mon Golf Channel, CBS, NBC, whatever. But just c'mon!!!

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 09:08:50 AM »
there was a pga tour event with two players not seen it yet,but reviews were mixed.

space-cash