Newbe Needs Help

• 3 Replies

golfrice

« on: May 01, 2020, 03:38:35 PM »
Hi all.........I am new to this game and so is a friend of mine that wants to play.  We bought the game and PlayStation 4s..............we can get hooked up on line with the PlayStations..................We can play a round together and see the joint scorecard, BUT, we cannot see each others golfer. We do see the ball of the other player, but ONLY the ball.   Question: Is this normal?   This limitation is not all that much fun...................Question 2 :   Is there a way to play a practice round and be able to hit mulligans of shots?  Sometimes I hit a shot or putt and it is so bad that I would like to replay it, so as to get a better feel for what I did wrong................thanks for any help.   

Sandsaver

• If I had anything better to do I would be doing it
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 08:44:34 AM »
Hi all.........I am new to this game and so is a friend of mine that wants to play.  We bought the game and PlayStation 4s..............we can get hooked up on line with the PlayStations..................We can play a round together and see the joint scorecard, BUT, we cannot see each others golfer. We do see the ball of the other player, but ONLY the ball.   Question: Is this normal?   This limitation is not all that much fun...................Question 2 :   Is there a way to play a practice round and be able to hit mulligans of shots?  Sometimes I hit a shot or putt and it is so bad that I would like to replay it, so as to get a better feel for what I did wrong................thanks for any help.

I cannot help on the first question, but on the second one, if you are playing a practice round you can replay a shot by declaring it an unplayable (options button).  This will move the ball somewhere the game thinks it should go, so if you want to get it back to where you hit from press R1.  You will be charged a stroke, but I am assuming you don't care about score during practice.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 09:05:33 AM »
When you set game up you need to click Turn enabled.When setting up game  (both Players)

Select change Custom Rules and click turn order,box will then have a tick on right hand side or you can do it from setting menu after setting up game.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 09:35:44 AM by Yeltzman »

golfrice

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 04:57:34 PM »
Thanks for the help...............I understand the "mulligan," but not so much the other......I will do both suggestions and see..............Thanks again.

space-cash