Swing issues

• 8 Replies

leslie.sangster

« on: April 19, 2020, 06:54:44 AM »
Come on HB if your upgrading this game or bringing a new game out you need to do something about this. You’ve prioritised the tempo above everything else but my opinion it should have been 50/50, come on you can have perfect tempo and still miss way right or left or you can swing like a broken gate and still hit it straight.
I couldn’t reproduce this swing line again if I tried and I was trying to hit the ball straight, the ball did go straight I just ran out of fairway. With a swing line like that I should have been in another county.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:44:41 AM »
What i don't understand with this swing you hit perfect/perfect it should be the best result.Never understood why say a perfect/slow and the ball goes further love to know the logic of that,the novice player must tear there hair out trying to understand the swing. 

Martbloke

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 11:48:42 AM »
How on earth did you swing like that? Haha. I thought it stopped at the end of the downswing? That looks like back, your down swing being backwards, then downswing, then back again. What the heck? That should be a major fluff.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 04:06:54 AM »
How on earth did you swing like that? Haha. I thought it stopped at the end of the downswing? That looks like back, your down swing being backwards, then downswing, then back again. What the heck? That should be a major fluff.
Exactly my point it should barely have got off the tee with that swing instead of 250+ yards down the middle

wirenut48

• Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:50:06 PM »
Looking at that you were so wide right it didn't even register a forward swing, then you pulled it back and did a half flick forward swing.
Might help if you made a swing the game could read.
PSN/Steam Wirenut48

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

leslie.sangster

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 06:44:42 PM »
Looking at that you were so wide right it didn't even register a forward swing, then you pulled it back and did a half flick forward swing.
Might help if you made a swing the game could read.
I was actually trying to swing normally

Oswinner

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 05:58:45 PM »
What i don't understand with this swing you hit perfect/perfect it should be the best result.Never understood why say a perfect/slow and the ball goes further love to know the logic of that,the novice player must tear there hair out trying to understand the swing.

So true. Been playing with a couple of newbies over lockdown. One of them was left infuriated when he tried to play for a slow downswing and got it. He wanted to ease a cut shot into the green. He got so angry when it went long. He was like, ‘why the crap? Surely it should go short’?

I was like ‘yep, a cut goes longer in this game my friend’. He was left flabbergasted.
LSG Tour (Legend Sim Golf Tour) - The Toughest Test of Video Golf!

leslie.sangster

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 07:57:25 PM »

So true. Been playing with a couple of newbies over lockdown. One of them was left infuriated when he tried to play for a slow downswing and got it. He wanted to ease a cut shot into the green. He got so angry when it went long. He was like, ‘why the crap? Surely it should go short’?

I was like ‘yep, a cut goes longer in this game my friend’. He was left flabbergasted.
I get that by accident when I’m left with a short iron into the green and I loft the shot up to try and take a little distance off subconsciously you feel like you don’t want to swing to hard and you get a slow and end up going long.

JimmyC

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 07:13:08 PM »
I think you've managed to replicate Charles Barkley's golf swing! If you haven't seen it before check out on You Tube... it's spectacular.

space-cash