hitch glitch in power bar when putting

• 3 Replies

Katana22

« on: October 02, 2020, 12:38:49 PM »
OK I reported this issue on the 7th of SEP complete with video to 2K and they told me that the Devs, knew and were working on it, Now it's patch day and the issue only gets FIXED on PS4 Why?. Why wasn't the issue fixed on all systems this would be logical wouldn't it.

Link to the Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orK_2u-fdaw

leslie.sangster

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 05:16:21 PM »
OK I reported this issue on the 7th of SEP complete with video to 2K and they told me that the Devs, knew and were working on it, Now it's patch day and the issue only gets FIXED on PS4 Why?. Why wasn't the issue fixed on all systems this would be logical wouldn't it.

Link to the Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orK_2u-fdaw
As if this hasn’t been reported on other systems, HB have got your money now they don’t care.
There are bugs on other systems you know. HB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Katana22

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 12:44:42 PM »
This is the correct place to report a bug? Is it possible to get some sort of answer as to what's going on? I mean you guys at HB could at least say something, is this issue going to get patched on PC or is it only being patched or PS4. I'm not trying to be rude here but some sort of communication at this point would be great.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 12:48:07 PM »
This is the correct place to report a bug? Is it possible to get some sort of answer as to what's going on? I mean you guys at HB could at least say something, is this issue going to get patched on PC or is it only being patched or PS4. I'm not trying to be rude here but some sort of communication at this point would be great.
I don’t think your being rude at all Mike from what I’ve experienced HB have totally ignored other platforms in favour of PS, the patch notes seemed to be all about PS4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

space-cash