Official society events?

• 2 Replies

Sykes97

« on: October 03, 2020, 11:43:57 AM »
Hi this is my first time ever posting in a forum so, sorry In advanced if I’ve put this in the wrong place. My reason for posting is I am needing the “official Participant” trophy and I’m wondering if there will be more Official society events on the ps4. The last one was around 15 days ago I believe and this seems to be the biggest gap between events so I am worried that because the game has been put for a while if they are finished doing them ?

Thanks in advance!

R3d d3vil 84

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 08:41:12 PM »
I posted the same question in the xbox societies board a few days ago, but doesnt look like the hb studios team take the time to respond to their community even if it was to say there wont be any more official society events in tgc2019.

To me, it seems it wouldnt take any effort to post up a new season every 3 months especially knowing it has broken a achievement/trophy. Or if they dont want to post new seasons update the achievement/trophy so that any society match counts.

Very dissapointed in HB Studios for not continuing to support TGC2019 only a month after their new game comes out, because of this i wont be wasting my money on PGA2K21.

Buckles75

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 06:24:18 PM »
It's one thing to reduce support on a older product but to drop it completely is pretty unacceptable.  They have no problem pushing out ads to buy the new version but can't set up another month of events to allow everyone to complete the platinum trophy?  They could easily push out a splash page stating this would be the last set of events before turning off.  They have even turned off all the stats for private societies as well.  Not to mention they say 'We would love to answer your questions, please email us...' then never respond to any form of feedback.  Is this really encouraging people to invest in the next version when they can't even get the full value of the old?

space-cash