Lowering or raising the plot in Chads Tool? Is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance.

• 5 Replies

The Money Tour (TMT)

leslie.sangster

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 06:40:41 AM »
Please help.
Can I ask why you need to do that, is it to remove the cliffs you sometimes get at the edge of the plot. If that’s the case use the red brush to flatten everything around the plot it doesn’t affect the lidar data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Money Tour (TMT)

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 09:18:49 AM »
It’s so I can bring it down to the water level. It gives me a way better look. I’ll explain with some photos later dude.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 09:34:34 AM »
It’s so I can bring it down to the water level. It gives me a way better look. I’ll explain with some photos later dude.
With a Lidar plot I don’t think you can do that unless you use the blue brush on the whole plot then your destroying the terrain data

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Money Tour (TMT)

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 09:52:53 AM »
I’m managing to do it ok. It’s just taking me some time. Just thought someone may have a trick to save me time and of course save the risk of damaging the data. I really appreciate you coming back to me fella.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 02:42:08 PM »
I’m managing to do it ok. It’s just taking me some time. Just thought someone may have a trick to save me time and of course save the risk of damaging the data. I really appreciate you coming back to me fella.

No problem mate if I can help in any way I will, I’m not one of the best in the designer so I wouldn’t take what I say as gospel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

space-cash