2K21 - XBox Final Leaderboard error

• 3 Replies

Coggin66

« on: November 29, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »
There is still an error on the XBox final society leaderboards where my score will over-write the person at the top of the board on the 3rd page onwards.  This is annoying when I need to extract scores for my society format and often have to piece together the missing persons from my Friends list or Member list.  Here are some screenshots illustrating the issue:

In this screen, my T8th place is covering the T19th person:

In this screen, my T8th place is repeated again and covers the 30th place:
My PGA 2K21 courses:
Mt Honey Botanic Gardens
The Fingers Escarpment
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Kentash Bay
Propellor Island Archipelago

XB1: Coggin66
President of XB1 Seniors society

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 04:06:42 PM »
There is an issue with the leaderboards in general.  I submitted tickets for missing member names on the leaderboards after the events are over.  In general you will find nearly a half dozen or so names missing from the global leaderboard which sometimes you can find only on the friends leaderboard.

Is also ridiculous that when finishing the first round of an event you cannot see the rest of the leaderboard members with ONLY the first round scores showing.  If member have played all 2 or 4 rounds of the event, you see everything.

If playing live with someone, there will be times that the person i am playing against will have my score and placement and vice versa.  The placing of wherever we may be is way off too.

Could go on and on with this stupid little oversights that prevent this game from being a finished, polished product.

Martbloke

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 07:44:24 AM »
There is an issue with the leaderboards in general.  I submitted tickets for missing member names on the leaderboards after the events are over.  In general you will find nearly a half dozen or so names missing from the global leaderboard which sometimes you can find only on the friends leaderboard.

Is also ridiculous that when finishing the first round of an event you cannot see the rest of the leaderboard members with ONLY the first round scores showing.  If member have played all 2 or 4 rounds of the event, you see everything.

If playing live with someone, there will be times that the person i am playing against will have my score and placement and vice versa.  The placing of wherever we may be is way off too.

Could go on and on with this stupid little oversights that prevent this game from being a finished, polished product.

Yeah that grates on me a lot in this game. If I finish a particular round then press to see the leaderboard in the home, I wanna see the leaderboard of that round I finished NOT the leaderboard of those who have finished all 4 rounds - spoiler alert much!

The mini leaderboard between holes is now screwed again. Doesn't show my position when I'm outside the top 5 and just shows 5th. At times it puts in a random order with scores all mixed.

The MP scorecard is now an inch or 2 further right so it's now in the way!

I mean seriously. Surely it is not hard to QA these things when you do an update, right?

I create macro workbooks in my daily job (not quite the same as game coding of course) but any change I make, I test the full workbook to make sure it doesn't change anything else and is working as desired. And I'm working for less than what these developers are that I am sure! Feels like there is a lack of love for their own product when the release updates.

Coggin66

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 12:22:27 AM »
Credit where credit's due.  The issue I raised in my opening post seems to have been fixed with the latest patch.  Thanks.
My PGA 2K21 courses:
Mt Honey Botanic Gardens
The Fingers Escarpment
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Kentash Bay
Propellor Island Archipelago

XB1: Coggin66
President of XB1 Seniors society

space-cash