Career Mode Leaderboards change/randomize after tournament

• 1 Replies

jeffield

• GroupMember
« on: December 15, 2020, 09:34:30 AM »
. I know this has been discussed somewhere. But, after I played the 1st tournament in career mode my 2 winners were justin rose and adam Scott both shooting -8 for 3 round tournaments. So I return later , jump back into career mode and find that those two players tournament scores/placing has changed to the +4 range and adam hadwin shows winning this first tournament with -13. What gives? Is there a workaround? If I would have played 1 hole into the next tournament would the 1st tournaments results have saved correctly? Do I need to stick with 4 round tournaments? Any help would be appreciated greatly, thanks.

I've posted this in the 2k support forum as well.   Is there any workaround?  I've started over again and moved my #of rounds per tournament from 3 to 4.   And, I am going to always play one hole into the next round and tournament to see if the correct leaderboard finishes stay in tact for the previous round/event.  I hope this is the workaround to having the game randomizing the leaderboard for previous events as you move on thru the pga tour/career mode.   I will report back.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:48:55 AM by jeffield »
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 06:42:54 AM »
Okay.  After setting up my 4 round tournaments and playing 1 hole after advancing through my first round I first exited pga career mode out to the main menu and then went back into pga career mode.  Checked the leaderboards and they were correct/ no randomizing.
  So then I exited completely out of the game , then rebooted the game and went back into pga career mode and checked the leaderboards .   No changes or randomizing.  So that's good.   
   My next check will be after my completion of my first 4 round tournament.  Keep in mind that I will advance to tournament #2 and play one hole before exiting out of the game and reentering career mode.  This time I will look at tournament #1,and see if there were changes to the final leaderboard in tournament#1.   Fingers crossed.
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

space-cash