SOCIETY MEMBERS PLAYING EACH OTHER IN PARTY MODE

• 0 Replies

Allan5813

« on: April 10, 2021, 07:27:29 AM »
Is it possible for society members to play each other in a scheduled society tournament in a private party?

One of the ideas of a society is to help other members to improve. By playing each other in a society where we can schedule practice rounds, members can help each other improve their game and add an extra dimension to the society. It would be even better if societies can field teams to play against each other as long as they are on the same level, i.e. Beginners, Pro or Pro-Am, Masters etc. I feel that society members would benefit in a number of ways. Societies with hundreds of members should have the ability to create leagues within the society to make players skill levels more competitive and even.

It would also help if societies could schedule practice rounds for members before a tournament, practice rounds stats should not count against a players stats, players score cards would only count on 'approved' tournaments. societies with larger numbers of members should also have the ability to set the cut on major tourneys.

I also think we are missing the hole by hole flyover, and the ability to view the whole course. Also the scorecard should be available after each hole, with the stroke index for each hole ( at the moment the scorecard disappears too quickly, it is an analytic tool for most professionals)

I would like some feedback on these ideas, and if possible, as a community, could we get 2K21 or HB to consider the ideas.
My courses are
BABLOCKHYTHE FERRY
ROYAL WINDSOR
FRILFORD COUNTRY CLUB
RADLEY PARK
FLORENCE PARK
KINGSTON BAGPUIZE
NORTHFIELD GC
BICESTER OLD COURSE
CHERWELL VALLEY GC
DRAYTON MANOR COUNTRY CLUB
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY GC