Swing more fluid recently ?

• 1 Replies

hoosier404

« on: August 07, 2021, 12:03:44 PM »
I play on an Xbox one x and I swear the past maybe 2 weeks it feels like they did something to smooth out the swing.  It feels more fluid which is great, but also makes me need to swing a bit different.  I used to pause at the top slightly.  Now its more of a continuous swing that is needed which always made more sense to me.  Anyone else notice this ?

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 09:32:38 AM »
I play on an Xbox one x and I swear the past maybe 2 weeks it feels like they did something to smooth out the swing.  It feels more fluid which is great, but also makes me need to swing a bit different.  I used to pause at the top slightly.  Now its more of a continuous swing that is needed which always made more sense to me.  Anyone else notice this ?

I still see varying performance on my Series X, but it mostly shows up in the animation after the shot where I'll see a bit of frame freezing.  I rarely experience anything that "feels" like the swing animation is bogging down, although about every third or fourth round, I'll experience a catastrophic (as in a 145 yard drive) "Very Slow" tempo that felt perfectly normal in the thumbstick movement and animation. 

I'd love to know if having an option to turn vsync OFF would help with these phantom Very Slows, but I doubt we're going to see such an option until the next edition of the game, if even then.  It just seems odd to me that we have the option to turn vsync off in the PC version, along with the 30 and 60Hz vsync option, but not on the XBox version??
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash