Society group play

• 5 Replies

Pipeit55

« on: October 09, 2021, 10:56:32 AM »
Since the update myself and others can't play live in our society, when you go to add live ghost no one is there. You can play 3 to 4 hole and the whole Round and still no live ghost. Has anyone else had this problem
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

Pipeit55

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 08:26:48 AM »
HB, What has happened to adding live ghosts? 

Pipeit55

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 03:48:47 PM »
HB i hope your happy, i can't even play live golf with friends in our society anymore

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 06:00:26 AM »
Just curious about this i am assuming this is ps4/5,anybody else noticed this since the update. I wish i could help you somehow but i have not got ps plus or even play in any societies i am sure someone here might be able to help.

Pipeit55

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 10:07:13 AM »
Yes it's ps4, we used to be able to go to the tee box and add live ghost and play the round turn order on but now it shows no results found. Something else is adding ghosts it doesn't show everyone that's played. Something is messed up maybe from all the people who got the game free overloading servers

Martbloke

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2021, 05:50:29 PM »
Yes it's ps4, we used to be able to go to the tee box and add live ghost and play the round turn order on but now it shows no results found. Something else is adding ghosts it doesn't show everyone that's played. Something is messed up maybe from all the people who got the game free overloading servers

Do you not have to add your friend to your group? Is/was that a thing?

space-cash