#Early2K23Early1981

• 2 Replies

Gasman

« on: September 16, 2022, 09:20:29 AM »
HB/2K Can you get a preview copy of 2K23 into the hands of YouTube channel Early 1981.
The channel has supported this franchise for many years & has been overlooked in favour of lesser known outlets who have little to no interest in 2K23.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 09:48:25 AM by Gasman »

Wes _Coast_1

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 03:07:33 PM »
Wow Gasman I was just coming on here to give a shout out to Early 1981. Some months back I started playing on legend setting. I wanted to play without grids but could not read a green without them. Started looking on YouTube and found one by Early. It helped alot but you have to have the wind circle on to help with the read. I play with all aids off. Totally maxed out. It has a couple of drawbacks but is so much more fun. If my controller wasn't such trash it would really be cool. Best round so far is 1 over on my hardest course and I missed many very short putts. Re-released one of my courses a couple of weeks back and 3 guys shot in low 40's. Sorry but that ain't golf. So take a stab guys it's a lot more fun than you may think. So thank you so much Early your method helped me a bunch!

Gasman

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 05:46:05 PM »
Wow Gasman I was just coming on here to give a shout out to Early 1981. Some months back I started playing on legend setting. I wanted to play without grids but could not read a green without them. Started looking on YouTube and found one by Early. It helped alot but you have to have the wind circle on to help with the read. I play with all aids off. Totally maxed out. It has a couple of drawbacks but is so much more fun. If my controller wasn't such trash it would really be cool. Best round so far is 1 over on my hardest course and I missed many very short putts. Re-released one of my courses a couple of weeks back and 3 guys shot in low 40's. Sorry but that ain't golf. So take a stab guys it's a lot more fun than you may think. So thank you so much Early your method helped me a bunch!

If I had a YouTube channel I’d be complaining nonstop about this game as I’m known to do on the forum’s so I’d be the last in line for a preview code but channels like Early’s & Jimgem’s are huge advocates of this franchise. Rarely do they complain & if they do it’s done in a positive way. Both know the game inside out & will notice any nuanced changes in 2K23 which is what not only new players need but it’s the sort of information that can bring back existing players to purchase again. It’s a mystery to me that Early has not been included in the nextmakers group.

space-cash