a new guy with a list..

• 3 Replies

coanda

« on: August 14, 2014, 04:44:05 AM »
Hello GNCD community. I know how is my form, 1st post and I already have a suggestion list.

Firstly I must say I am absolutely in love with this product. I spent the last week building my first course from a blank canvass. I am only 5 holes deep and have some way to go. I am slow an taking my time and really thinking about the types of shots that need to be played. Apologies if anything on the list has been covered. I loosely went through the 26 pages and removed suggestions I could find that were on my list. ie. waypoints, multiple pins & tea off's, rough lengths, pathways & fences..

Please consider:

1. Disable hierarchy option. For full manual builders like myself please allow me to have full control so that I can easily & promptly apply heavy rough to any areas etc..
2. Free form lasso selection tool.
3. Ability to stretch or widen the brush individually. Currently when scaling the brush it does both. This would be most helpful for pathways & fairways.
4. Can we request some sculpting brushes to be added to the surface brushes?
5. A copy/paste brush option.       
6. Smaller minimum green size. When set to zero I believe the green should disappear like the tee box does. This would allow me to produce very tiny greens.
7. A much larger object library and the ability for the community to chip in publish 3D objects. No payware please.
8. Smaller tree size scaling. Ability to scale the trees smaller. Currently you can make them very large however not very small.
9. Rotate trees.
10. Ability to control only the tree & terrain density outside a set course perimeter. This one is rather important for me. I am building a course with all tress scaled back to zero and I only want to place a few trees here and there however outside my course perimeter I would like the ability to scale up the density for visual purposes. If the perimeter line is broken then the density should then flow back inside the course currently as it does today. I can not use a clear objects method using a large brush when first starting out the design as this will delete the wanted small bush foliage I am looking for within my course perimeter.
11. Objects such as rakes to align with bunker undulation rather portions floating in the air.
12. Ability to delete animals if a surface or object is placed on top of or near them.
13. F9 & F12 settings to remain saved.
14. A kangaroo.

Cheers.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:27:03 AM by coanda »

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »
All good suggestions!  I have forwarded them to our GNCD guru.

coanda

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 08:28:27 AM »
Cheers LB much appreciated.

coanda

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
Oh and some Australian native trees would be magic. Please don't forget about us all the way down under  ;)

space-cash