Starting a new course

• 1 Replies

phillosopherp

« on: July 03, 2014, 02:35:22 PM »
Build No: v.09 I believe
Game Area: create course
Title: CTD after plugging in the requested course info and then hitting the play course button
Summary: basically I made a random generated course didn't change any features myself and just wanted to go out a play the course and it CTD'd on me
Reproduction Steps: Create Course, Desert, can't remember exact sliders that I choose for the course, when done it gave me the play from here etc. I choose to play the course and that is when the CTD occurred
Reproduction Rate: Haven't try to reproduce yet
Screen Shot if possible  couldn't get one

Hawk Eye

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 05:14:12 AM »
Build No: v.09 I believe
Game Area: create course
Title: CTD after plugging in the requested course info and then hitting the play course button
Summary: basically I made a random generated course didn't change any features myself and just wanted to go out a play the course and it CTD'd on me
Reproduction Steps: Create Course, Desert, can't remember exact sliders that I choose for the course, when done it gave me the play from here etc. I choose to play the course and that is when the CTD occurred
Reproduction Rate: Haven't try to reproduce yet
Screen Shot if possible  couldn't get one
I would delete it, blue button on controller,then make a 1 holer just to get used to it, it's not hard to use the template
from scratch,the random generated can throw up any thing, people are wising up to these auto generated courses and lots do not get played.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:22:27 AM by Hawk Eye »

space-cash