PGA Tour - Weekly Tournaments (for PC, XB1 and PS4)

• 770 Replies

BentFiveWood

« Reply #690 on: September 10, 2014, 02:50:01 AM »
I cannot utter enough expletives to describe how I feel about this tournament this week.
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #691 on: September 10, 2014, 09:55:01 AM »
I cannot utter enough expletives to describe how I feel about this tournament this week.

Save room for a few more because you gotta navigate 2000 bunkers with no scout cam next week!!

Zmax

« Reply #692 on: September 10, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »
Please excuse the dumb questions.  Is there a way for somebody to look at the leaderboards for these tournaments and tour standings in the game, if one is not participating?  And also, how do you guys extract all the stats to put in your google document page?

Thanks

Zap

« Reply #693 on: September 10, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
Either look at the Google spreadsheet, or go to the tournament, choose it and then choose Leaderboards. But in the latter case you only get the leaderboards for the console/PC you are on.
CCS Zap
Xbox One
Sweden

Zmax

« Reply #694 on: September 10, 2014, 08:05:18 PM »
I see them now.  Thanks Zap.

Kulch

« Reply #695 on: September 10, 2014, 09:10:25 PM »
1st round 18mph winds, shot E
2nd round i faced 24mph winds and walked away
next day i turned up for 2nd round and had 8mph winds -9
and obviously this continued with the 3rd round i wasnt going to stop playing in the eye of the storm

just to let you know that this links course has a huge range of winds from 6mph to 25mph - so pick your tee times wisely

Ps4: akulch
Steam: Kulch

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
Managed to get them finished shot 60-62-61 total -33 pretty consistent now that i have broke in the new ms xbox 360 wired controller, puttin still feels a bit wierd with the stiffer stick.But atleast i'm swinging the same :D :D
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
EVGA FTW3 3080
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #697 on: September 12, 2014, 04:54:17 PM »
Managed to get them finished shot 60-62-61 total -33 pretty consistent now that i have broke in the new ms xbox 360 wired controller, puttin still feels a bit wierd with the stiffer stick.But atleast i'm swinging the same :D :D

Ohh...maybe first win is in your future?  Should be a good finish!

gerardfraser

« Reply #698 on: September 12, 2014, 06:50:49 PM »

LOL feel the same way.

Still great Tour.Great tough course in Week 8,Week 9 looks to be even tougher.
The tougher the courses I can see numbers dropping off in the Tour.Its not as fun when it is too hard to play.

This week I switched to controller-tried week 8 and all I got was ohhhhh mannnnnnnnn every put. LOL(3 putting from 5 ft)
I could not make a put and still finished a -2 overall.

Almost rage quit a few times with the controller,Wow what a golf game where you can actually get mad for not being able to shot a good score.

NCFCRulz

« Reply #699 on: September 12, 2014, 07:30:30 PM »
How come the PS4 scores never seem to get added to the leaderboard?

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #700 on: September 12, 2014, 08:00:38 PM »
How come the PS4 scores never seem to get added to the leaderboard?

The people responsible for that haven't done it yet.  Would you like to help out?

NCFCRulz

« Reply #701 on: September 12, 2014, 08:31:17 PM »
Can't help out all the time as just had a newborn baby but happy to help out as and where I can?

What do you need? Screenshots?

Thrangar

« Reply #702 on: September 12, 2014, 08:42:41 PM »
Promoted to PGA Tour for Week 8
vixen_vikki (PC)
zippy693 (PC)
Stained (PC)
trex187 (PS4)
rjn15 (PS4)
CGilb (XB1)
ellshady (XB1)
UClax41 (XB1)

*golf clap*

looking forward to week 9!
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Zap

« Reply #703 on: September 12, 2014, 09:47:58 PM »
Upcoming Courses
Week 9:  The Legacy at Cape Point by CSUgolfer60
Played this a moment ago, in 15-16 mph wind.

This course is NOT good! Way to narrow fairways in many places (and the fairways are not straight at all, always swirling to the left, to the right...). Way to many and to much elevation changes. You don't have to put a lot of elevation changes on almost EVERY hole.  One example: Hole 13, par 5, 667 yards. I played it with 16 mph wind coming in to me from right to left. Elevation change -287 feet (yeah, I'm not joking).

Ohh! And a trillion bunkers. And if you're off the fairway by 6-7 yards, in the rough, the game tells me I'm in water? WTF?

It's a course gone bad. This is not golf, it's a fantasy land.

How can you choose a course like this for a tournament you're being quite serious about? I thougt you were going to choose realistic courses?

I'm not playing the next week on this tour. I hope you choose better, more realistic courses, in the future.
CCS Zap
Xbox One
Sweden

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #704 on: September 12, 2014, 09:58:54 PM »
Played this a moment ago, in 15-16 mph wind.

This course is NOT good! Way to narrow fairways in many places (and the fairways are not straight at all, always swirling to the left, to the right...). Way to many and to much elevation changes. You don't have to put a lot of elevation changes on almost EVERY hole.  One example: Hole 13, par 5, 667 yards. I played it with 16 mph wind coming in to me from right to left. Elevation change -287 feet (yeah, I'm not joking).
Appreciate you giving your opinion on the course.  With 180 players I'm not going to please everyone every week.  Unfortunately it looks like your number was pulled this week.

Ohh! And a trillion bunkers. And if you're off the fairway by 6-7 yards, in the rough, the game tells me I'm in water? WTF?
That's a bug in the game - no fault of the course

I thought you were going to choose realistic courses?
Never stated that - We played Azimut Resort Las Vegas earlier that was more fantasy than realistic.  We play all types of courses on this tour.

Reminder that it's a major week as well so the course is going to be tough.  Add in no scout cam and the bunkers (and possibly wind) and it'll be a tough test to end the season.  We'll start off with a few easier courses in Season 2 to get everyone a bit of a break - then gradually build to the harder ones again.

Appreciate the passionate feedback Zap.  Hope to see you out for Week 1 of Season 2!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:01:35 PM by Doyley »

space-cash