PGA Tour - Weekly Tournaments (for PC, XB1 and PS4)

• 770 Replies

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2014, 10:48:24 PM »
-38?  That sounds like a score that will be hard to beat.

I was thinking the same thing!  That's 3 really solid rounds

Drgnslyr221

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2014, 10:50:24 PM »

I'm sure someone will.  ???

NevadaBallin

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2014, 11:55:47 PM »

I'm sure someone will.  ???

I saw your first round -12, i was on the course with you but i wasn't playing a tourney round at the time. But it was our little chat that made me come look for it and voila, here i am. You were shooting lights out man, it was nice.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2014, 12:04:15 AM »
Shot -39 last hole last round 15ft putt to take the lead.That was some good shooting ,we were virtualy neck and neck all the way:-)
doyley was on the course when i finished and was shooting gd just need wait and see what he hits now ;D ;D
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

Drgnslyr221

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2014, 12:06:06 AM »
Shot -39 last hole last round 15ft putt to take the lead.That was some good shooting ,we were virtualy neck and neck all the way:-)
doyley was on the course when i finished and was shooting gd just need wait and see what he hits now ;D ;D

Told ya.  >:( >:(  ??? ::) ;) :D

NevadaBallin

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2014, 12:26:22 AM »

How was the wind for you? A lot of us got caught in a tornado... lol

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Bacarra Golf Club

AndrewG

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2014, 12:46:22 AM »

I played a practise round yesterday and got 9-10mph wind, I was 8 under after 9 holes and finished 10 under.  The only par on the front nine was on the 8th where the green had some breaks near the hole.

The front 9 on this course has greens on 8 of the first 9 holes that nearly dead flat to about half a cup width of break if you are anywhere inside 25 feet of the hole, so if you don't take advantage of this and make turn worse than -8 or -9 then you are really behind the eight ball.

I had no red numbers and on the back nine but missed about 3-4 birdie putts by a bees-dick, I said to myself after that practise round that -38 to -40, would be the winning score.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:13:58 AM by AndrewG »
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

Dox

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2014, 01:17:19 AM »
Has the week 1 document been updated? I finished -18 plus or minus a stroke but don't see my name up there.
Completed courses:
Aspinwall Motor Speedway Golf Course
Foxhurst Valley
Ashford Pines Golf Club
Ashford Pines Golf Club - Members
Ashford Pines Golf Club - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116348594

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2014, 01:23:12 AM »
Has the week 1 document been updated? I finished -18 plus or minus a stroke but don't see my name up there.

Thanks for the heads up - I missed two guys!  Now the hunt begins for the other one

EDIT:  Week 1 updated with Dox and MadJack now on the leaderboard.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:29:57 AM by Doyley »

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »

I knew what you shot in the 3rd round but I didn't know how many strokes I had.  Started off with a 4 stroke lead and after a bogey on the first par three I knew I was in for a ride.  Very tense moments out there.  Left a few on lips and had to bird the last 3 holes to keep the 1 shot lead.  Didn't look at the scoreboard once the entire round until I was in the hole on 18.  Very relieved to have held on.  Made me think of that thread about putting stress moments into the game.  I had plenty of it to go around.

EDIT:  for those wondering what my wind was - R1 was 4mph, R2 was 5-6mph and R3 was 6mph

NevadaBallin

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2014, 03:21:19 AM »

I played a practise round yesterday and got 9-10mph wind, I was 8 under after 9 holes and finished 10 under. The only par on the front nine was on the 8th where the green had some breaks near the hole.

The front 9 on this course has greens on 8 of the first 9 holes that nearly dead flat to about half a cup width of break if you are anywhere inside 25 feet of the hole, so if you don't take advantage of this and make turn worse than -8 or -9 then you are really behind the eight ball.

I had no red numbers and on the back nine missed about 3-4 birdie putts by a bees-dick, I said to myself after that practise round that -38 to -40, would be the winning score.

I shot a -10 when I was playing thru the course before going in for the tourny round but i had minimal wind for that. For the tourny rounds it was a little rough as they weren't very friendly when trying to get to those flat areas of the greens. All good though, it was fun. Looking forward to next week.

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Bacarra Golf Club

Dox

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2014, 06:05:22 AM »

Thanks for the heads up - I missed two guys!  Now the hunt begins for the other one

Thanks for updating. Maybe if it hasn't yet been suggested to HB, they can give us some sort of print to file option for final tournament results. I assume it's only going to get tougher making the list as we go on and gain more players.
Completed courses:
Aspinwall Motor Speedway Golf Course
Foxhurst Valley
Ashford Pines Golf Club
Ashford Pines Golf Club - Members
Ashford Pines Golf Club - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116348594

AndrewG

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2014, 08:16:38 AM »
Well no excuses, played poor in the first rnd, worse in second, but had -12 in the third for total that leaves me outside the top 10.  ::) >:(
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2014, 08:32:39 AM »
Nice shooting Doyley,I knew that friggin par 5 pin physics crap would bite me in the ass.But well done.
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

NevadaBallin

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »

Thanks for updating. Maybe if it hasn't yet been suggested to HB, they can give us some sort of print to file option for final tournament results. I assume it's only going to get tougher making the list as we go on and gain more players.

I posted a suggestion a while ago asking if we could have the option in Settings to have expired tours and tournament results emailed to us in a csv format or something similar. No idea if it made it on the to do list.

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Bacarra Golf Club

space-cash