Azimut Resort Las Vegas

• 6 Replies

azimut

• GroupMember
« on: July 18, 2014, 12:47:51 PM »
Up to now I don't think we've had a course like this. Although it is the desert theme it is more of a tropical look. I decided to name it as if it is based near Las Vegas.

I wanted to make something special. I wanted each shot to be a pleasure. It had to be good enough so that people want to come back and play it time and time again and try and beat their best score. I think I have achieved this as I want to play it every day.

I've spent forever play testing it and hitting every shot dozens of times.

I suppose I could upload now but I may just give it another look over tonight as I keep on finding new stuff to add.

As you will see it starts off around sea level before going high into the hills on the back 9. You then filted your way back down the clubhouse and the resort area at 17 and 18.

guitardude_324

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
Give Red Diamond G&C a try if you haven't.  I think it is fairly similar tropical/desert feel you're talking about.  I play in Florida a few times of the year and that's what I was trying to recreate.

Your course looks great and I can't wait to give it a try.  Hit me up on steam if you're interested (guitardude_324).
Steam Name:
guitardude_324

TGC19 Courses:
Featherwind Golf Club
Roundabout Golf Club
Halton Beach G&CC

Reebdoog

• GroupMember
  • needs new clubs...
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 02:36:45 PM »
Looks lovely! I'm looking forward to playing!
Olafsen Skerries
Turu Wero
Warrior Ridge
Hyperion Fields
Old Tom's Ferry
Einstakt Foss Golfklubb
The Sonoma Sands Golf Club
Bandit Ridge
Bridges at Paradise Cove
Fenyard Keep
Edenvale (Major and Members)

DAM stuff:
Ardoilean
Silver City Beach Club

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »
Absolutely my kind of course brah!    This looks like something I would try and do, if I had the game on the ps4.     Not only do I LOVE las Vegas  (My wife and I got married there by an Elvis impersonator) but I love desert courses, especially with Palm Trees...   And much to the dismay of some of our community Palm Trees do in fact sometimes show up in desert courses in real life, I've played a few.    Granted,  they are hybrid courses with in interesting environments, but there none the less :)
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

azimut

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 03:48:50 PM »
I decided to publish so it is now live. Enjoy.

azimut

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 03:50:10 PM »
Give Red Diamond G&C a try if you haven't.  I think it is fairly similar tropical/desert feel you're talking about.  I play in Florida a few times of the year and that's what I was trying to recreate.

Your course looks great and I can't wait to give it a try.  Hit me up on steam if you're interested (guitardude_324).

Hey. I did play red diamond and loved it. I will go back and give it another try soon. And will add you once I figure out how to do it lol.

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 01:47:23 AM »
I'm going to have to check this out.  The greens look real fun and it looks like you will have to play a few times to find the right spots to hit to feed toward the hole. 
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

space-cash