Live rival turn based- My video feed didn't match their result

• 7 Replies

coruler2

• GroupMember
« on: July 26, 2014, 04:08:15 AM »
I played 9 holes with Doyley as a turn-based enabled game.  We found that on about 20% of his shots...the video I saw was different than his actual result.  This included him missing putts on my screen (but making it on his), and once he chipped in on my screen which included the sound hitting the flag and the announcer being excited...but alas he actually missed and rolled 15ft away.  Not sure if this is new to this build or a pre-existing issue.

thanks!
Dale
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

HB_LorinB

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
Thanks for reporting this superdale.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:40:24 AM »
same for me guys.   turn based enabled shows wrong scores ,  different scores ,   and also wrong shots very often.       in fact ,   there is no chance of getting through a round in this mode while keeping my sanity.    this mode really needs to be focused on and fixed before release because it is more than broken.

its my mode of choice and I try and use it to no avail everytime I fire up a round with friends.       it typically shows me the right score for myself but the wrong one for my rival.      on their screen it shows them a totally different score.     

and it does indeed show the wrong shots often.    just yesterday wolverine congratulated me on a nice long putt when it fact I missed it.     he was surprised on my next stroke to see me putting an inch fron the cup....
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

coruler2

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »
I'm also seeing ghost ball differences v. actual result.  Just played a round on Doak Valley where all 3 ghost ball drove it into the water.  Then they all show up in the fairway and birdie the hole.  Saw this a bunch of times where the ghosts didn't match the shot. 
TGC 2019 Courses:
Negev Valley (TGC2 Port of Israeli National)
The Invaders Golf Site (TGC2019 Original)
Sun Devil Ridge (TGC2 Course remastered)
Connemara Bay Golf Club (TGC2019 Original)
The Legend at Kong Island
*New* Pulseczar Vale

Steam and XB1 name:  coruler2

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 06:02:32 PM »
I'm also seeing ghost ball differences v. actual result.  Just played a round on Doak Valley where all 3 ghost ball drove it into the water.  Then they all show up in the fairway and birdie the hole.  Saw this a bunch of times where the ghosts didn't match the shot.

Yeah,  I really hope they can figure this out and fix it because this is a very important part of the game and the more we all play I reckon we are going to be going at turn based style while chatting... At least I know I do quite ofter thus far...      Played many rounds using teamspeak or skype while playing turn based and it amazes me how messed up it is.. When it works its amazing though..
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

AndrewG

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 07:40:42 PM »

Yep, also seeing ghost balls supposedly hitting the hole or pin and dropping in, like they have holed out, then next shot they are putting again from a short distance away.
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

Swamibob

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 03:28:47 AM »
I came up here to report it is still doing this for me and my friends as well but you beat me to it.

HB_LorinB

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 10:48:02 AM »
Don't worry guys...we will fix this.

space-cash