Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »
I see on the first pics here ilg Lai GC, the green has been customized with the add to green tool,? Why put boulders on the fringe of a green ,boullders that act in relation to the ball like candy floss, ?has the green been set with Random Pin, or move pin.
Igl Lai GC #9 was made with Add to Green and moved pin. I have not even used the new tools for this green.
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

Hawk Eye

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 03:30:57 AM »
I see on the first pics here ilg Lai GC, the green has been customized with the add to green tool,? Why put boulders on the fringe of a green ,boullders that act in relation to the ball like candy floss, ?has the green been set with Random Pin, or move pin.
Igl Lai GC #9 was made with Add to Green and moved pin. I have not even used the new tools for this green.
Yep i was suspecting this a while back, add to green then relocate pin on that area, is the game engine for the GNCD getting confused by this, i have used the add to green but never trusted the move pin and wondered if any one has used random pin,also i have used add to green to reshape it but made sure there was no overlap,that being one green shape being placed on top of an original shape.

I also noticed in the GNCD the shot path {red line to the pin } does not relocate to the moved pin position.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:18:17 AM by Hawk Eye »

MAJORHIGH

• Savannah, GA
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 01:15:21 AM »
The game is basically unplayable for me now. Nearly every new course I play has at least one vanished green. Highly disappointed.
Yale Golf Course - LIDAR
Mullaugh Harbour
Ekwanok C.C. - LIDAR
The Conservatory - LIDAR
Stonecypher Club
Ford Plantation (RCR)
Davenport Athletic Club
Widow's Talon
Pinhook Saddle Club

(WIP: Terrebonne)
(WIP: Bald Head Island - LIDAR)
(WIP: Newport Country Club - LIDAR)

Hawk Eye

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 03:43:25 AM »
The game is basically unplayable for me now. Nearly every new course I play has at least one vanished green. Highly disappointed.
This seems to happen to microfox a lot as well,? may be compare your graphics cards,or courses played,i have not seen this ,but notice the GNCD is not what it was.

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 05:33:48 AM »
This seems to happen to microfox a lot as well,? may be compare your graphics cards,or courses played,i have not seen this ,but notice the GNCD is not what it was.

Hey 912 golfer

Try Arboretum Way Golf Course. I was able to complete the course without any hitch. See if it works for you. It's an interesting, enjoyable and non-pretentious course. Btw, I also was able to play most if not all the "new courses" created by that ever popular "TGC Member" without any vanishing holes.

Courses I can't play are:

Pine Marsh hole #9
Ole' Priest Creek hole #1
Mt Falcon PGA hole # 5
Igl Lay hole @ 2 (I think)
Devils rain
Sylph
The club on Whispering River front (hole # 6 I think) I really loved that course...:-(
McArthir Village
Heritage Classic
Symphony Manor hole # 2
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

AndrewG

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 05:37:19 AM »
Are you able to post the spec of the machine you are playing on, either of you, microfox, 912golfer??
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
Are you able to post the spec of the machine you are playing on, either of you, microfox, 912golfer??

I play on a MacBook Air 2013 with an HD5000 video card. As I mentioned before this is a low end video card (Macs are not gaming machines) that can only support low graphics quality  at 1320X768 and a ridiculously low FPS BUT I never had any vanishing greens before version 1.0.
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

space-cash